Search results for query: *

1. Dorothy

what are somethings you don't like about pokemon legends arceus?

Agreed. I used markers to get around and it was extremely easy. No need for a minimap.
  2. Dorothy

Nah, usually one of them will just naturally take the lead and if you lead it far enough ahead you can just throw out a Pokemon.
  3. Dorothy

If you lead them on a chase first you can usually manage to break them down into 1v1s.
  4. Dorothy

I'd say maybe 3 times out of 10 you get an extra move using Agile Style. Something like that.
  5. Dorothy

IMO the disproportionate advantage of high Speed in this game rivals the dominance of the Special stat in Gen I, which I didn't even think was possible to recreate.
  6. Dorothy

I don't think Bonsly only shows up in shaking trees. I've caught a few just out in the wild.
  7. Dorothy

It's so they can include it in DLC :P Definitely agree. If you're Black and you want your character to look like you, with natural hair, you're SOL. GF needs to be better about this.
  8. Dorothy

Honestly this is getting close to inexcusable. It's not like they don't have the money, and it's not like they don't already have a stable of voice actors ready to go for at least the English release. They should have added voice acting in Sword and Shield. (Another advantage to having voice...
  9. Dorothy

I'm not a fan of the cuts and changes to the battle system.
Back
Top Bottom