Search results for query: *

1. Dorothy

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

Lol, I literally did make a Grass regional variant of the Slakoth line for my fic.
  2. Dorothy

There's a lot of common animals that haven't had Pokemon. There's no hummingbird Pokemon, there's no lobster Pokemon, there's no cheetah Pokemon.
  3. Dorothy

That feels like a stretch. Besides which, I don't like the idea of the fossils being available in the wild in the first place.
  4. Dorothy

I don't think regional variants of any fossils are likely, for the simple reason that these are extinct Pokemon.
  5. Dorothy

They rarely reuse concepts so soon though, except in smaller cases like Gen III. Regardless, Oricorio has gotten no attention outside of Alola, whereas the Ralts line is already popular enough. Why not breathe more life into an obscure Pokemon rather than lavishing more attention on a line...
  6. Dorothy

This has been said ad nauseum but I don't see the sense in stealing Oricorio's thunder to give it to a line that's popular enough already.
  7. Dorothy

It's money on the table if we don't, but the same is true of another Let's Go game and there's been no sign that'll happen.
  8. Dorothy

We just had a Viking Pokemon though.
  9. Dorothy

It's politically fraught and they'd never do it but I'd love to see a region based on the Levant. Egypt or Morocco are probably the more likely options.
  10. Dorothy

It'd make sense, I guess, but I don't think it's accurate to say that it's likely.
  11. Dorothy

I don't think that necessarily makes it likely.
  12. Dorothy

Them as well, but I don't think of them as distinctly Alolan cats, especially since the Pokedex makes clear they are introduced species. Perrserker and Galarian Meowth are another matter since not only is the regional form so radically different, but Perrserker itself is Galar-native.
  13. Dorothy

I think Sprigatito is doing double duty as the regional cat, like Litten did.
  14. Dorothy

You seem to be defining "early electric type" as "the first electric type you're likely to encounter." Electrike and Helioptile are objectively not Pokemon found very early on.
  15. Dorothy

Electrike and Helioptile aren't early Pokemon at all. I would barely count Blitzle as an early Pokemon either.
  16. Dorothy

The Pikachu clone isn't necessarily an early-game Pokemon. Plusle and Minun don't show up until after the second badge in RSE, and Morpeko is a mid-game Pokemon.
  17. Dorothy

This is not true. Hawaii has fewer fossils than other places we've visited in Pokemon but it does have them.
  18. Dorothy

Archen and Tirtouga! My favorite set of fossils after Gen III lol.
  19. Dorothy

If they wanted to play their cards right they wouldn't be releasing Scarlet and Violet this year. But here we are.
Back
Top Bottom