Search results for query: *

1. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

This has pretty much never been the case, even in Gen II. Communication with older games has always been at least practically necessary since Gen IV. Even if they brought back the national dex there would still be Pokemon you'd have to transfer in.
  2. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Add a snow weather condition so that overworld snow can stop being translated into obnoxious hail.
  3. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Raihan is technically a Dragon-type Leader, but his actual Gym battle is themed around Sandstorm.
  4. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

I mean that's basically Raihan
  5. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

How often do you encounter non-Water types when surfing or fishing? Besides, like, Dhelmise it may as well be a Water-type ball.
  6. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

We do also have the Dive Ball, to be fair.
  7. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Or you could swoop in and get an easy capture on the weakened victor.
  8. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

A bike is faster and more versatile. I'd prefer a bike to skates if we only get one.
  9. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Without a circle pad, the only way they'd bring back skates is with a toggle, and at that point you may as well just use a bike. Hope they incorporate the trick system into the new bike, though.
  10. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Sure, and that's why I think the pace of Pokemon game releases should be scaled back and no longer be annual, to give them time to produce quality congruent with their profits. But as long as they're pumping these games out every year, incremental progress is the best we can hope for.
  11. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Well yes, I agree that Sword and Shield was a bad game to be saying that about, but we have been getting some genuinely good improvements in animations and textures with Legends Arceus.
  12. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

They made it very clear at the time that the intended tradeoff was in animations, textures, and other visual aspects of the game, not in the number of new Pokemon that would be made available.
  13. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Because the more Pokemon they design, the fewer old Pokemon they can put in, and it's clearly also a priority to them that people be able to use their old favorites (and "important" Pokemon like the Eevees, Lucario, etc.). They have to find a balance somewhere, and 65-90 is what they've landed...
  14. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Their desire is still clearly to have a majority of Pokemon available on a system and in main series games. Going back to 100+ new Pokemon per region would only exacerbate the problems Dexit was designed to resolve. I don't see the big deal, anyway. They've clearly shifted to an approach that...
  15. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Black and White are really what accelerated the inevitability that they would have to do something like this. We went from just under 500 Pokemon to well over 600. That's not something they'd ever want to do again.
  16. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

The more Pokemon they introduce, the more Pokemon exist, and the more unwieldly and unmanageable the roster becomes. We're going to bump up against 1000 this gen, if not exceed it. It is in Game Freak's best interest to limit the amount of Pokemon introduced per generation, and they seem to have...
  17. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

We will never have this again. It is not sustainable, and Game Freak has clearly realized it.
  18. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

Please do not do this.
  19. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

It is based on the Hummingbird Nazca Line...
  20. Dorothy

Generation IX Wishlist

The PSS was such a good system and idk why they got rid of it.
Back
Top Bottom