Search results for query: *

1. Doubled

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I kind of find it funny that Plus and Minus are being brought up again as of late, especially when the original rumor was really specific with the console it would be on that was basically describing the Switch. Of course the rest of the rumor has been proven fake, but it kind of makes me wonder...
  2. Doubled

If anything it seems that they pick something that can have a warm and cool comparison (or bright to dull in gen 2 and 5's cases) to Red and Blue (or green), or at least by coloration. Red and Blue Gold and Silver Ruby and Sapphire Pearl and Diamond White and Black Y and X (at the least, Y is...
  3. Doubled

It might be different on my end, but the phrase "Super Dream" keeps popping up, and I think it might be Pokemon translated all weird. It looks like he's trying to suggest a new Pokemon or forme being revealed in February in one line, and saying that the Meltan line might not appear in the movie...
  4. Doubled

I think they might have learned their lesson from Sun and Moon, or at least I hope. I know people were pretty angry when the first thing they showed were logos, repeated the same thing on a tv appearance, and didn't show anything concrete until May. At the least they had the excuse that they...
  5. Doubled

So that means a fair amount of dialogue. I remember when SM (or was it USUM?) were still leaking, someone mentioned the overall length to finish the games being a bit high for Pokemon games. If that's the case, it makes me excited to see just how extensive this game is.
  6. Doubled

Hi, new member here, first post but I have been researching rumors for nearly 10 years, gen 8 rumors especially lol. Anyways, I see a bunch of theorizing that Mewtwo will get a new form, but may I propose this?: Not Mewtwo, but Mew instead. The title may be Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution, but...
Back
Top Bottom