Search results for query: *

1. Dr. Buni

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Harime Nui was a terrible character. XD
  2. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Kill la Kill is worth watching if only for Mako... and Ryuuko... and Satsuki... and the great music. I get why some people would prefer to avoid it, but I really don't give a fuck about fanservice/sexualisation anymore, 99% of anime have...
  3. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 That is quite the innocent view towards the obstacles one can face in life. Not all obstacles can be overcome. Some of them aren't even worth the effort.
  4. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Sometimes I forget a lot of people here are a lot younger than me. Anyway, to answer Farfetchd's question: I would love to work as a musician, but for a number of personal reasons, I can't.
  5. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Short usernames are the best.
  6. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 For the first time in 11 or so years of using internet, I found an username that I actually like, so I don't plan on changing it anytime soon. I am actually a bit disappointed when I try to register in some new site and someone else...
  7. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Life is overrated. I'd rather just sleep.
  8. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Indeed
  9. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I love sleeping, but I feel disappointed when I wake up and realize I didn't dream while sleeping (or when I don't remember the dream). I also feel that sleeping is a waste of time, but I still love it.
  10. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Wait, but emulators aren't illegal... I didn't know mentioning them was against the rules. Either way, there are no 3DS emulators out there.
  11. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I am not a fan of South Park either. Or any similar cartoon (Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, etc).
  12. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 My favorite shiny is probably Metagross. I think the gray/yellow color scheme works better than the blue/gray color scheme of regular Metagross. Shiny Delphox is gorgeous as well.
  13. Dr. Buni

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 You lose. Video game music is best music.
Back
Top Bottom