Search results for query: *

1. D

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Found Zacians typing its
  2. D

Actually from what I've heard that is actually fake.
  3. D

The only leak I remember talking about Blitzle mentioned that it would be a version exclusive counterpart to ponyta.
  4. D

Hmmm.... acording to the leak that managed to call Ikfoxon, appearently Skwovet looks like a baby squirrel. I wonder what types its evolution will be.
  5. D

A new commercial has come out that confirms Fylgon is in the game with no Galarion form, so any leak saying flygon gets a Galarion form is fake.
  6. D

Also don't forget galarian weezing is fairy type as well. So just because it doesn't look like a fairy type doesn't mean it isn't a fairy type.
  7. D

Because a lot of fairytales tend to have a legendary sword that a hero wields.
  8. D

Actually I wouldn't be so sure about that the leak only said that Ponyta and Bliztle would get galar forms and evolutions, and that they would be version exclusives. It never said that they would be pure fairy, only that they would be used by Opal, and there is still a good chance that they get...
  9. D

Ice's biggest problem is that whenever you would need to use an Ice type against an enemy you are better off just using a water type with an ice type move. This could be alieviated if they stopped trying to force ice types into defensive niches but they don't.
  10. D

Yeah one of the rumors that wasn't originally considered real has gained a point in believability and it mentions galarian ponyta and blitzle will be version exclusive with an evolution.
  11. D

It's this one.
  12. D

No it hasn't been debunked from what I can tell.
  13. D

Interesting with this stream the doggos ability rumor has gained a boost in believability.
  14. D

That one mysterious pokemon definitely seemed like it was galloping. Didn't the leak talking about the doggos abilities mention a galarian ponyta and galarian blitzle?
  15. D

Not going to lie thinking about it I can easily see how they could have made camp a evolution of the secret bases from ORAS.
  16. D

Hmm... So on a different subject which rumors do you think will be revealed to be fake tomorrow?
  17. D

Actually is just says that fighting and ghost aren't the only pair of version exclusive gym leaders it then hints at Steel and Dark type being version exclusive gym leaders. Also does anyone else think we will be getting a trailer Wednesday. We just got a lot of info, and there being 18 gyms...
  18. D

Here is the Comment from Director Ohmori: "There are 18 different types of gyms in this story and depending on which version, which gyms are in the minor league and which gyms are in the major league are different" "For example, in Sword the fighting type Gym will be in the major league, but in...
  19. D

If they make a LG 2 I get the feeling that they will stick with Pikachu and Eevee.
  20. D

The thing that bugs me the most about this reveal is that it feels so incomplete, like it was part of a bigger trailer that got cut up into pieces and this reveal is one of the pieces.
Back
Top Bottom