Search results for query: *

1. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Here's a penny. I wish I could make a wish that can't be corrupted.
  2. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but there's no driver either. Can you drive a bus yourself? You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!
  3. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it gives out while in the air and...well, the results won't be pretty. We want...a shrubbery!
  4. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are then robbed of your $500. All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer it by.
  5. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. She's so big that she squashes you. We want...a shrubbery!
  6. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

I wish you had wished for something.
  7. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it was already corrupted before I got to it. We want...a shrubbery!
  8. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you get pwned by a Mega Scizor. All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer it by.
  9. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Is Venus the world you'd like to rule? All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
  10. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

NOT granted. Chuck Norris is too awesome to wish away. All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.
  11. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted... I wish for you to get rid of Deox-Y and RuBoo.
  12. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but someone else goes after you. I wish you'd both [EFF!]ing knock this off.
  13. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's in Sanskrit. I wish Deox-Y never made another wish involving Latias.
  14. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but they dig under your house and you fall to the center of the Earth. I wish Deox-Y would stop wishing for a creepy Latias nurse.
  15. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. She decides to disect you. I wish I knew the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow.
  16. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but her Latios boyfriend shows up and kicks the [BLEEP] out of you. I wish more happened in the RP threads I'm in.
  17. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

I wish you had posted a wish.
  18. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you're banned form this thread. I wish someone would tell me who the [EFF!] Edd Gould is.
  19. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, until a bug crawls in it. All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer it by.
  20. DracoMan

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's all Monopoly money. I wish I could think of a wish.
Back
Top Bottom