Search results for query: *

1. DracoMan

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Dammit, Soup Nazi! Waiter, there's a yacht race being held in my soup!
  2. DracoMan

Oh God, you're not feeding it after midnight, are you? Waiter, there's no soup in my soup!
  3. DracoMan

Okay, somebody screwed up the alphabet soup. Waiter, my soup is radioactive!
  4. DracoMan

Okay, Witness Protection is out of control these days. Waiter, my soup is reciting Shakespeare.
  5. DracoMan

That's what happens when Bill Nye makes gazpacho. Waiter, there's a Bose-Einstein condensate in my soup.
  6. DracoMan

Well, draw him from the water! Waiter, there's a Hot Pocket in my soup.
  7. DracoMan

Dammit, Hoopa! Stiffed us on the bill again! Waiter, Moses just put his staff in my soup and turned it into blood.
  8. DracoMan

I thought the soup would be in the box, not the other way around. Waiter, Mike Tyson just dropped Evander Hollyfield's ear in my soup!
  9. DracoMan

Enjoy the gazpacho. Waiter, there's dihydrogen monoxide in my soup!
  10. DracoMan

Yeah, someone actually suggested milking rats. I knew it was a bad idea, but... Waiter, my soup is eating itself.
  11. DracoMan

That's all anybody can talk about. Waiter, the Battle of Midway is being reenacted in my soup.
  12. DracoMan

Okay, that's not how egg-drop soup is supposed to be made. Waiter, my soup just morphed into Odo from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
  13. DracoMan

Well, they do say that it's "out of this world." Waiter, could you tell Moses to stop parting my soup?
  14. DracoMan

I thought that closed... Waiter, there's Soylent Green in my soup!
  15. DracoMan

C-3PO! Knock that off! Waiter, my soup is flowing down a staircase designed by MC Escher. Is it ever gonna reach bottom?
  16. DracoMan

Is that why your reflection has an evil goatee? Waiter, Michigan J Frog is doing a high-stepping musical number in my soup!
  17. DracoMan

You did order the Kalos special, didn't you? Waiter, there's a yellow submarine in my soup!
  18. DracoMan

Has Ash been here? Waiter, life is evolving in my soup!
  19. DracoMan

Well, they do say that the soup is to die for. Waiter, there's, like, pot in my soup, and it's, like, really great and all, and can I have a dozen hoagies to go with it?
  20. DracoMan

It's a calcium supplement...
Back
Top Bottom