Search results for query: *

1. D

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I'm doing some work-ish on Pokemon Conquest and ran into a snag. The current listings of what Pokemon are available in which areas was taken from Serebii.net, but it seems there was a "but" to their listings, namely that some Pokemon only appear in certain stories, swarms notwithstanding. The...
  2. D

I've wondered that too. Apparently the games do have static shots of the Pokemon models to be used for in-game purposes, so perhaps someone could rip them?
  3. D

If someone could make a template for Gen VI contest opponents, I can begin adding data for them to the List of Contest Opponents page.
  4. D

It looks like some jpg art here had the white spots deleted in an attempt to give transparency. I can fill in the "transparent" areas that are meant to be white, if that's acceptable. Pokémon Gold and Silver beta - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  5. D

A question/suggestion - can we classify Strong Jaw and Mega Launcher as ability variants? They have the same effect, +50% power to moves of a certain category.
Back
Top Bottom