Search results for query: *

1. Drakon

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Since the Machoke line is based off of wrestlers, I think a flashy WWE-type fighting style fits him. Of course, you could always mix them and have him use some basic punches and kicks.
  2. Drakon

Unusual formatting and unusual colors tend to break my immersion. Personally, I just use standard speech tags but describe the voice. For different languages, I use italics, standard speech tags and state the language used. For telepathy (artificial or otherwise) I use italics and different...
  3. Drakon

A sentence or two describing the general shape of the instrument wouldn't be too bad. Personally, I try to describe things in the story instead of relying on outside resources.
  4. Drakon

I don't have a problem with fakemons if they'de used to flesh out an original region. If they're given to a trainer and there are few or no examples of other fakemons, then I get a bit suspicious because it might be the sign of a Mary Sue. As for why fakemon are uncommon, it seems that...
  5. Drakon

The question to ask is "Does what I'm adding advance the plot?" Right now, I recommend you not add the lesson because it seems like pointlesss filler material.
  6. Drakon

If you want to cause a rift, I think accidentally breaking the promise is a better idea.
  7. Drakon

Re: Commanded - Ordered and others How about switching perspectives to the pokémon instead and let the commands fall into the background?
Back
Top Bottom