Search results for query: *

1. Drakon

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

I'm not the one proposing this idea. Some else is doing so.
  2. Drakon

Nitrous oxide - Wikipedia Sulfur dioxide is added to automotive nitrous to deter inhalant abuse. Also, I didn't say it'll do them permanent harm. The additive might be something like an emetic or it might give the abuser a massive hangover or something unpleasant but yet harmless.
  3. Drakon

I'd also like to add this: you'd need to explore why are your characters taking the pokémon performance enhancers and how it could effect the entire pokémon battling system. Will they be required to spike the performance enhancers with a compound that'll sicken humans? Or will they be banned...
  4. Drakon

What makes this difficult is that I love the idea of sapient (and possibly talking pokémon) and I'm trying to figure out how to reconcile that with a cyberpunk setting. I'm also trying to decide on a title.
  5. Drakon

I've been pondering something that's sort of like a hybrid between Pokémon and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It's not a crossover but it's pokémon cyberpunk that'll explore the ethics and societal impact of augmented trainers and pokémon. It'll probably carry the same "R" rating as practically all...
Back
Top Bottom