Search results for query: *

1. Drakon

Future Villains: Organization or Individual?

What exactly do you mean? I'm not speaking about having the box art Legendary be the team leader. Admittedly, that would be interesting but then it raises the point I mention below. Then again, it is possible that the team leader could be the opposite Legendary of the version. Like for instance...
  2. Drakon

I'm talking about a pokémon being malicious of its own volition like the Malamar, not due to a bad influence. Granted, that could also work, a pokémon raised by a bad person decides to continue their trainer's legacy. That'd be an interesting twist, finding out the "Team Leader" is a mere...
  3. Drakon

I definitely agree. After all, it's canon (at least in the anime) that pokémon can be malicious; the most extreme example being the Malamar in "A Conspiracy to Conquer". But why not something that combines both the organization aspect and the pokémon villain aspect? It'd be the classic "battle...
  4. Drakon

So something along the lines of "only the strong" will survive? And this guy is trying to select for the strongest trainers and weeding out the weak?
  5. Drakon

The anime has shown that pokémon themselves can be evil and even have enough charisma to act as "admins". The Malamar being prime evidence of that. I'd like to see a team that is either led by an malevolent pokémon (or composed entirely of them). Hell, we could go further and have a seemingly...
Back
Top Bottom