Search results for query: *

1. Drakon

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: S. S. Anne trainer problem Hey I would be pissed if some random guy burst into my room while I'm on a relaxing cruise!
  2. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) [EQUOTE=Damarziman;3452256]IMO, yes. I have it and it comes in handy a lot. It's not super powerful, but useful in a lot of situations. I also have a question: I have looked around getting different information from everyone, so I would like...
  3. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Is Double Kick a good move to breed onto a Blitzle/Zebstrika?
  4. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) What is a better nature for a Zebstrika - Jolly or Adamant?
  5. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) How are EVs calculated in a double battle? Say I am battling a Audino and a Liepard with a Larvesta and a Samurott. If my Larvesta kills the Audino then my Samurott kills the Liepard, does Larvesta get the 2 HP EVs only or do both sides get 2...
  6. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Are the genders of the Zen Darmanitan in the Desert Resort randomly generated or are they all males?
  7. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) How much control over stats and natures do I have for male only species?
  8. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) In all honesty, I think you may be a bit underleveled. Try to aim for low to mid 70s. Does your Leavanny know X-Scissor or Stoutland know Crunch?
  9. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Not N but a Team Plasma Grunt somewhere in the castle will give you some ultra balls.
  10. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) They unlock new paths. As for the event download areas, it is too late to get them. You can hack them into your game. ------------ There are no stat trainers in Gen V. As for the stadium trainers giving out Attack and Defense EVs, that is...
  11. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) You will need full party, all full boxes and the game will let you catch it at Dragonspiral Tower. ------------------------------- What would be better for Scolipede with this set: ([move], Toxic, X-Scissor, Megahorn) Rock Slide...
  12. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Is there a limit to how many pokémon in total you can transfer from the Dream World to your game? I have heard that you can only transfer fifty in total from Dream World to game.
  13. Drakon

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) About how often do the "rustling grass" type phenomena appear? And is there any way to speed their appearance?
Back
Top Bottom