Search results for query: *

1. Drakon

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm majorly tweaking my team a bit. The 100% finished members are a Braviary and Volcarona. Braviary: Superpower, Brave Bird, Fly, Rock Slide Volcarona: Bug Buzz, Solarbeam, Sunny Day, Fiery Dance
  2. Drakon

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Blue, just so you know, Zekrom has much higher attack than sp. attack. With that in mind, have you considered Wild Charge instead of Thunderbolt?
  3. Drakon

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Erm, my team on the second to last page has not been rated.
  4. Drakon

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. How about this set for Beartic: - Icicle Crash - Earthquake - Rock Slide/Stone Edge - Hail
  5. Drakon

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Physical or special based? For the physical, you've got Mamoswine, Beartic and Weavile. Special, Jynx or Glaceon. Though, teaching Ice Beam to a non-ice type with high SP attack seems like a better option. If only because ice has five weaknesses...
  6. Drakon

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. 2.) I did fairly well with a Zebstrika running a similar set to yours (Thudnerbolt instead of Spark), despite the nearly 90 point difference in Attack and Sp. Attack. I guess the 143 STAB base power won out. Either way, Return or Giga Impact could...
  7. Drakon

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. From top: 1.) Replace Cut with Toxic. 2.) Wild Charge and Spark is redundant. Replace Spark with Thunderbolt for a STAB non-contact move. 3.) I'd go for Aura Sphere instead of Bounce once you reach the right level to learn it. 4.) Replace...
  8. Drakon

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. From the top: 1.) Looks fine to me. 2.) Might wanna swap out Stun Spore for Sludge Bomb 3.) Looks fine to me. 4.) Dump Defog with extreme prejudice and replace with Air Slash. Fly can be replaced with a special filler attack. 5.) I'd go with Ice...
  9. Drakon

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. From the top: 1.) I suggest replacing Strength with Hammer Arm as it has a 150 base power with STAB. 2.) I suggest getting rid of Cut and replacing it with Wild Charge for a good STAB move. Alternatively, Stone Edge or Rock Slide could be used to...
  10. Drakon

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Here is my White in-game team: Samurott - Male (Lv. 68) Quirky - Hates to Lose Ability: Torrent Item: Mystic Water Attacks: Waterfall, Hydro Pump, Surf, False Swipe Stats: HP: 231 Attack: 174 Defense: 141 Sp. Attack: 177 Sp. Defense: 121 Speed: 127...
Back
Top Bottom