Search results for query: *

1. Dreary_Rowlet

What question would you ask the avatar above?

Hey, did you become a knight all of the sudden? I don't know what species he is. All I know that he's definitely not fleshy for sure
  2. Dreary_Rowlet

Say, who are you challenging to battle? If I didn't base him off Nelnal's cheese character for the head shape, I would actually make it canon that his head is cheese.
  3. Dreary_Rowlet

Say, are you a student? If so, what academy do you attend? Yes, yes he is. He enjoys being one.
  4. Dreary_Rowlet

Are you partially a bat, perhaps even a vampire?
  5. Dreary_Rowlet

Say, who does that green hair belong to? Honestly, I don't really know why, but their cuteness just comforts me at times.
  6. Dreary_Rowlet

Who made you, and are you affiliated with the autobots? Scarves, and Rainer's a literal heat lamp right now.
  7. Dreary_Rowlet

Why are you two fighting right now? It's spooky month, which means it's time to dress up in autumn colors
  8. Dreary_Rowlet

Are you tired of singing for everyone constantly?
  9. Dreary_Rowlet

Is Mars from Team Galactic your mom? I have never played Nuclear Throne so I don't know how Yung Venus's guns work.
  10. Dreary_Rowlet

Why do you look like Lady Dimitrescu? Ok, from what I've seen on the wiki page, there is no reason besides "It looks cool"
  11. Dreary_Rowlet

So.. how did you die?
  12. Dreary_Rowlet

What's the secret to becoming a champion? Good enough to end up being boyfriends later in life
  13. Dreary_Rowlet

May I pet you? Pretty please? Rainer just has it because it looks cool, it's not an actual Mystery Dungeon scarf
  14. Dreary_Rowlet

Tell me why are you so goddamn cute, please? here
  15. Dreary_Rowlet

When are you taking revenge on the one who betrayed you? Fusion is too expensive, plus Harlow and Rainer prefer being separate beings.
  16. Dreary_Rowlet

So, what are your plans for word domination? it's because, the Honedge and Litwick species have a white body? And Pokemon evolve and change?
  17. Dreary_Rowlet

What school are you attending Miku Hatsune? It's because they're adorable by themselves, and that cuteness doubles when they're together.
  18. Dreary_Rowlet

Who or what are you pointing to? Probably both explore, like you do in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, plus there's no need for a flash light
  19. Dreary_Rowlet

Why do you look so tired all the time? I actually don't really know (or care), movesets aren't really needed unless it's an HM mule situation or battling in the AU I made them in.
  20. Dreary_Rowlet

How did you get so buff? Please I need to know They both first met at a cafe in Viridian City! Well to be more accurate Harlow just blitzed past Rainer and the latter followed out of concern.
Back
Top Bottom