• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

You could just capitalize the K and become MidoriKawa - that way you get MK as the nickname
  2. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

My only complaint with XY was that there was like nothing to do post game imo. There was another side of the region that they did next to nothing with really.
  3. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

Thats what makes it so realistic though. The US drinking age has never been fair
  4. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

The hardest thing about it is choosing your character for the role. I'm probably going to be indecisive about it for a week, finally come up with something I think is gold, and then they day role PMs go out come up with something better
  5. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

Holy shit, that is the most genius thing I have ever heard. 10/10
  6. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

I'll do the same thing for you Eevee. I've pretty much already bled subs dry at this point.
  7. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

Or both ;D
  8. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

If anyone wants to volunteer for it, then please let me know. If not, I'll probably just leave the spot and give penalty votes. This has been a hard game for subbing.
  9. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

Usually the maniacal engineer is a little to unstable to be the head engineer, he doesn't play by the rules enough.
  10. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

In other news, all the talk about Hearthstone made me want to try it out again, and I'm enjoying it. I downloaded it way back and it didn't hold my interest, but I'm liking it this second time around.
  11. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

Happy to hear that she's doing better Kakashi, medical emergencies are always scary.
  12. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

Damn, the colons didn't line up. It was supposed to spell scum with colons, calling ME a nitwit and saying nitwits are scum.
  13. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

Nitwit = ^^^^^^^^ Nitwit = :::::::::: :::::::::::: :: :: :::: ::::: :: :: :: :: ::::: ::: :: :::::::::: :: :: :: ::: ::: ::: :: :: :: :: :: ::: ...
  14. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

Ah, didn't think about the old versions part. I just thought of how dumb and hilarious it could end up.
  15. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

I'll probably host it in the summer and base the size off of the population then. 20 to 26 would be the likely size though.
  16. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

So I just had a weird but potentially fun idea for a game. How would people feel about a larger mafia game (20-22) that would start out split into two seperate game threads and combine around Day 3 or when a set number of people die? It would have two seperate mafia factions, one originating...
  17. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

My standard format is [SPOILER="Role"] [Username] you are [Role Name] [Picture]
  18. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

Maybe some sort of middle tier could ease this, for games that may have some more advanced mechanics, but would still be beginner friendly, such as Kakashi's current game or Elie's upcoming everybody is mafia game.
  19. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

This seems like a really great idea! Good solution mods! I am curious how it may affect larger games though, as many large games need to appeal to both audiences in order to get enough players.
  20. DrumBeats

The Situation Room 2.0

D:
Back
Top Bottom