Search results for query: *

1. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It will be trevenant haunting you I wish for making a wish in this thread that cannot be corrupted
  2. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You'll now have Android Marshmallow in your phone( a kind of blessings also). I wish to be the best Counter strike player in the world whom people don't think that I am cheating and also get awarded internationally.
  3. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It will be too pleasant to sleep for me I wish to be the best Counter Strike player
  4. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It will be a WISHiwashi I wish to have a curse with eventually turns out to be good for me
  5. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You will be an irritated moviestar I wish for bad grades
  6. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you will have a mountain on your roof and is full of dew throughout the year. I wish of an alternate dimension where I can be whatever I want to be
  7. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You will now have a oCD I wish for death
  8. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You will get a pool filled with WISHiwashi I wish for a High end PC
  9. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but they have to wander throughout their whole life and will not find any proper place to live. I wish for a very fast respond to visual stimuli
  10. Dusk Lycanroc

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. But it will also summon dark souls when you are in danger to increase your difficulty. I wish for nothingness.
Back
Top Bottom