Search results for query: *

1. D

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

I don't think it is possible since Kaori cannot give her a voice. I know you can theoretically change Seiyuu, but can you imagine Haruka with a different voice?
  2. D

May will appear in a flashback. It was in the leaks.
  3. D

This is a tragedy. Who saw it to give a 10-year-old girl boobs? The creators probably drank too much.
  4. D

Not always. I know even one example where a haircut was not done for this purpose.
  5. D

I don't understand a bit. How can haircut and style indicate maturity? I thought maturity manifested itself in personality.
  6. D

Apart from the fact that these leaks are not confirmed, I think that the creators would not let them meet anyway. It would be a very risky move.
  7. D

They didn't have to show her. Since we got the big Sinnoh games recently, it was obvious we'd be coming more than once. I doubt it. Her Seiyuu hasn't been involved in anything for a couple of years now (her last role was in 2016), so I don't think she has appeared in "Pokémon" again.
  8. D

You just make me laugh. So they would hide it for a surprise, and at the same time show Greninia and Paul in the opening, for whom many have probably been waiting. I do not understand this. And what does it matter whether they knew each other well or not? It still counts as a reunion.
Back
Top Bottom