Search results for query: *

1. D

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

And I do not. Roy has not appeared in any trailer so far. If all those moving scenes are from the first two episodes, then Roy won't be there.
  2. D

Possibly, but with Liko hailing from Paldea, there's a good chance the region will get more love.
  3. D

I have the impression that this stupid theory (you know what) was created because some people cannot accept Satoshi's departure. I hope it will be overthrown. Since the new series is to be a clean slate, it should not have any ties to the previous ones.
  4. D

I think you are wrong. It's about the mysterious Liko family, it was a fake leak from Reddit.
  5. D

True, but I have an explanation. Maybe the creators didn't want to favor one of the schools and that's why they changed the uniform? Now that Liko has been confirmed to be from Paldea, your speculations no longer make any sense.
  6. D

According to the series description on the official website, the new series will focus on the entire world, not just Paldea.
  7. D

I don't think it will. The MC change itself shows that the developers want to start with a clean slate, so I don't think anything of what you mentioned will come up.
  8. D

If I remember correctly, time travel was only supposed to be about Pokemon. That's why Satoshi can't take advantage of it.
  9. D

I just think that the arguments for or against a theory should be based only on the universe that the theory concerns, not on other anime.
  10. D

Same age target doesn't mean everything has to be the same. The creators of Pokémon have the right to take a different path and not create kinship between the old and the new MC.
  11. D

Pokémon and Yo-kai Watch are two different series. Just because something was in one of them doesn't mean it will be the same in the other.
  12. D

It's a bit of an odd statement for me since we got so many female a battlers in JN.
  13. D

In my opinion, the fact that Sprigatito is the starter of Paldea makes it logical for me that the action should take place there to promote the region.
  14. D

Why do you think so? There's no reason why Liko should study in Kanto and not in Paldea (I know the uniform is different from the SV games, but note that Liko is an exclusive anime character, not a playable character).
  15. D

This was revealed in the series description on the official "Pokémon" website. It clearly states that "Liko and Roy will explore the mysteries of the Pokémon world."
  16. D

Just because Satoshi will be replaced doesn't mean he's retiring. His adventures will continue, only off-screen.
  17. D

In the Pokémon world, this hair color is natural. My point was that Liko couldn't be related to Serena because the girl from XY has a different color of hair.
  18. D

Eye color alone does not prove kinship. Other features of appearance must be taken into account (in this case, the color of the hair does not match). Even though I don't want her to be the daughter of someone we know, Liko looks more like Gou and Hikari to me.
Back
Top Bottom