Search results for query: *

1. D

Expectations/Wishlists from "Aim to Be a Pokémon Master"

I just don't think there's a chance. Changing her VA would be disrespectful to Kaori.
  2. D

I wouldn't count on a party either. Anyway, I see no reason why it should be done.
  3. D

1. Pikachu meets his adoptive mother 2.Jessie and James reunite with Arbok and Weezing. 3. No Serena 4. Satoshi's fight with Lance. 5. Memories from previous trips
  4. D

Do not count on it. Japan is very reluctant when it comes to changing the VA.
  5. D

1) Since Delia, unlike this man, has to sit on the fence, it means that she must be younger than him. 2) The man has the appearance of an adult person, not a teenager.
  6. D

I doubt it. Delia is a teenager here, and the man you're talking about is an adult (I'd say Shigeru's father). Although I don't care who Satoshi's father is, because it's irrelevant, but I'd bet more on Silver from "Chronicles".
  7. D

That's not what I meant. What I meant was that most of them make a big fuss about "Who is Satoshi's father" (even though it doesn't really matter), but at the same time they don't care who the other characters' parents might be.
  8. D

If he's so important (although he doesn't matter to the plot), why doesn't anyone ask about the other characters' parents (some companions also had both or one unknown parent)?
  9. D

The only way for her to come back would be to change the VA for this one time, and we know that the creators won't (they had a chance in JN, but they didn't take it). I wouldn't mind him, and isn't his VA too expensive? How would it appear?
Back
Top Bottom