Search results for query: *

1. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

Well, The two of them share similar traits, electric type users, tech nerds, not good at gym, etc. But those are superficial similarities. I don't understand the hate for SM006 either. It was probably the most funny (and entertaining) episode of the Pokemon Anime since the Diamond & Pearl...
  2. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

I never understood the hate for Sophocles. In fact, I find him pretty likable (Anime). Can someone explain to me why he was so hated?
  3. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

BW was certainly received positively in its first year, even if you go look at past threads on this Forum and others you'll see people saying it was one of the best in its first 10-20 episodes. The Impressions on it however gradually went down especially after the Fandom got frustrated after...
  4. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

The original writers were Shudo, Tomioka, Sonoda, Takegami, Ohashi, Fujita and Yonemura. Tomioka and Yonemura are the only ones left, Shudo left in the middle of OS and the other four left after XY. Of the other current writers, Matsui started in AG (but was absent for BW and most of XY), Omode...
  5. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

So will you consider Bea as a rival if she just appears once or twice again?
  6. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

Bea & Korrina cannot even be considered as Rivals if they merely appear and if there is less references to them. Ash has no rival in this series.
  7. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

1. First 50 Episodes of XY were actually really boring except for a few standout episodes. 2. The decline of the anime started when Diamond & Pearl ended. 3. The Problem with Goh isn't with the way he is being handled, it's that he exists. The only way of making the show better better is by...
  8. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

Don't thing this is controversial but I completely disliked how they rushed Scorbunny's Evolution, but I have a different reason why I didn't like it than most others. They were building up Scorbunny's "Adamant" & "Fun" Personality so much in the early episodes which became pointless once it...
  9. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

Lucario is just a hallow win for those upset with Kanto Pandering in the New Anime like me. It's as much as shillable and marketable as Dragonite & Gengar. I'm a bit disappointed with Mime not being in Ash's Team, it was unique and served a purpose if used by Ash instead of just being there...
  10. DynamicFusion

Controversial opinions

The XY Rivals in the Games were so shit that even the Anime realized that they needed Anime-Exclusive Rivals to be the Main Rivals of the Series.
Back
Top Bottom