• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DynamicFusion

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

What are the Mods doing?
  2. DynamicFusion

Rotom Dex was actually invented by Clemont in the Games.
  3. DynamicFusion

Just like to point out that Ash's Design does not have a Dynamax Band unlike his Alola Design which had a Z-Ring which means he'll only learn about Dynamaxing sometime later in the Series. But since he is holding the Rotom Phone, he either receives a Spare One from that Guy/Girl or he goes to...
  4. DynamicFusion

I think we are going off-topic here folks.
  5. DynamicFusion

I doubt that this Anime is being different just for the sake of being different. If we had a traditional formula with Ash traveling Galar. An Eventual BW-Style would be needed. At least this is better than that.
  6. DynamicFusion

Can't wait for the Calendar to mean absolutely nothing.
  7. DynamicFusion

Some happy news. View: https://twitter.com/pkjd8I8/status/1177873625015144448
  8. DynamicFusion

I doubt there is a third companion. If there is they would have revealed it by now. Like why is it so neccesary to hid that?
  9. DynamicFusion

No more waifus I guess...
  10. DynamicFusion

Confirmed by a Staff Member. The Person beside Ash is a Male NOT a Female. View: https://twitter.com/SkippyTheRobot/status/1177755059502886912
  11. DynamicFusion

Okay back to Square One. I don't think Galar is the Main Focus.
  12. DynamicFusion

I don't know really. His hair isn't spiky (obviously), The Zs are less shaded like the SM one, No Fingernails, the eyes are the only thing that look like XY but that too looks like M21 Ash more to me tbh. And obviously he looks more young and do I dare say more younger than he looks in his SM...
  13. DynamicFusion

What will the Dub name of this be?
  14. DynamicFusion

Can someone tell me how the Art even look similar to XY? I only see SM and a bit of M21.
  15. DynamicFusion

Ash looks less taller than SM ngl. But overall it looks cool and it seems to continue the Alolan Concept of having fun rather than having a linear goal.
  16. DynamicFusion

SM ARTSTYLE STAYING. YOU LOVE TO SEE IT. Also pardon me if anyone already mentioned this, but if you zoom in you can actually see Ash and that Guy/Girl in every region. View: https://twitter.com/Sawyer_Kun/status/1177553064502468608
  17. DynamicFusion

M20 was made for new audiences. Director Yuyama wanted new Kids to feel Ash and Pikachu's Original Meeting with some changes of course. He even said that he wanted a conversation with Parents and Kids to happen after they finished watching the movie.
  18. DynamicFusion

For once, everyone is cheering on Oha Suta to leak info lol.
  19. DynamicFusion

Bede gives me more Gary vibes than Paul...
  20. DynamicFusion

We'll get the SM141 title by this time tomorrow since we get new Summaries on Saturdays.
Back
Top Bottom