Search results for query: *

1. DynamicFusion

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

It doesn't seem Ash-like to switch out Pokémon even though he did that in most Kalos Gym Battles.
  2. DynamicFusion

I'm going for the Former at this point but we shall know soon...
  3. DynamicFusion

We don't know if SM doesn't use the same logic as XY as well...
  4. DynamicFusion

The Battle is a 4VS4, the VS Screen has confirmed it with Ash and Gladion having One Pokemon shown and three other Pokémon in Pokeballs shown in them.
  5. DynamicFusion

I would count it as an official win. Of course if Ash wins or not has never been important to me, it's more of how he progresses as a trainer and as a person. But a win is a win. Wins sometimes come undeserved, wins sometimes need luck, it's what happens in real life as well. One time, it's not...
  6. DynamicFusion

I never said the other trainers were "stronger" than him. I very well agree that if Ash suddenly acted like a Red and decided to use Torracat against Deciduye, he would destroy it. Lycanroc/Pikachu would also destory Golisopod... but the my point is, that isn't Ash and he wouldn't do that. We...
  7. DynamicFusion

Having more Pokemon doesn't mean you're the favorite, that's like saying BW Ash is the Best Ash out of all the Ash's because he has more Pokemon than them. Contrary to Kalos and Sinnoh, he's actually the underdog here. Dude's fighting with his little memebird while other competitors have Pokemon...
  8. DynamicFusion

Shaymin is a mythical, that's clearly explained by Rotom. It wouldn't dominate the opposition if Gladion had a Lunala really. Also Ash is clearly the underdog in this League them pulling a Twist and making Gladion an underdog during the battle would be interesting imo. Also this is a final.
  9. DynamicFusion

This is the first league in which Wild Pokemon can participate ex: Mallow's Shaymin, so not taking advantage of that would be a missed opportunity and poor writing. Solgaleo isn't techinically Ash's Pokemon but he can still use it in the League same goes for Lunala with Gladion.
  10. DynamicFusion

This will easily be a Two Parter. First Half of the Episode will be dedicated to Ash Training because he's clearly the underdog and build-up towards the final. The Solgaleo-Lunala Music that played during the Ash-Gladion Scene during the Battle Royale could be a hint that Ash would use Solgaleo...
  11. DynamicFusion

"I wish I could become a villain screenwriter"... it seems like the Japanese didn't like the episode as well. Look at this forum discussion. 【アニポケ】モクローVSジュナイパー回の脚本家、意味深なツイートを連発「悪役脚本家として生きてくか」 | ポケモンまとめマスター|ソードシールド(剣盾)/ポケモンGO/ポケマス
  12. DynamicFusion

I wouldn't call it a deux ex machina anymore since the pikachusinum Z was what inspired Gladion to start his Island Challenge so it would be good writing if Pikachu vs Silvally is the Final and Pikachu wins via the Special Z-Move. Also Fujisaku responded to the criticism. View...
Back
Top Bottom