Search results for query: *

1. DynamicFusion

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Some Reactions with people who watched the First Two Episodes at the Pre-Screening on the 15th. The 2nd Episode was screened as a surprise. No Spoilers in any of the tweets. View: https://twitter.com/moa151/status/1195366413029896192 View...
  2. DynamicFusion

The First Chapter of the Manga based on the New Anime has released. I've read it, it seems to be exactly 100% based on the Anime starting from the Episode 2. Here is a Full Rundown of the Content of the First Chapter.
  3. DynamicFusion

Here is another page when Ash encounters Koharu and Yamper.
  4. DynamicFusion

This is from a page in the Manga based off of the New Anime Series. When Ash is in Prof Oak's Car similar to the Trailer in the Anime thinking about Pokemon he has had before. Don't keep your expectations too high for this to be shown in the Anime since the Manga tends to do things different...
  5. DynamicFusion

Wait, is that Lillie's Doll? Looks like he ditched that teddirusa thing May gave him. On a Side Note, GREAT TO SEE SOME CONTINUITY. I hope he takes his Z-Ring with him when he goes to Alola with Gou.
  6. DynamicFusion

I have got some bad news for ya View: https://twitter.com/worldofkevinc/status/1193718489426669571
  7. DynamicFusion

That Ash and Gou throwing Pokeball Thing may just be an eyecatch to use during ad-breaks.
  8. DynamicFusion

Thoughts on the Trailer Animation - Looks a lot Dynamic. Pikachu's Thunderbolt Animation has to be the best we have received ( All of them were crap anyway except for XY's and SM's lol ). I wonder how they will animate Z-Moves when we get to Alola. Funny Faces - I counted like 30 or more in...
  9. DynamicFusion

Whatever it is, I just hope it isn't for the sake of being different. I'd prefer a traditional Galar Saga over this just because of how amazing Galar looks.
  10. DynamicFusion

By "self-containing", they mean things like the UB Arc. Which has one after another UB appear in different episodes but a casual can watch one without having to watch the other one before. And if there are arcs, they will be 2-3 Parters only. Of couse this does mean less references and of course...
  11. DynamicFusion

Real Goldfarb hours.
  12. DynamicFusion

PokeJungle Cleared it up. View: https://twitter.com/pokejungle/status/1192912075909189632
  13. DynamicFusion

Gou is a bishounen lol.
  14. DynamicFusion

Can you also translate that Director Interview Part?
  15. DynamicFusion

Why does Ash need Snorlax anyway? His mindset in every journey has been to start fresh with Pikachu ever since BW. The Thinking of him using reserves this series is just fanfic-tier imo.
  16. DynamicFusion

The Dynamax thing happens in Galar not Kanto, so it's not Ash's Snorlax.
  17. DynamicFusion

We got three new titles. Check it out.
  18. DynamicFusion

I don't think he'll see companions like May/Max, Dawn, Misty, Brock, Serena, Iris and Cilan. But I think the rest are possible.
  19. DynamicFusion

The Director for this Anime is the First Female Director for the Pokemon Anime and yet there is no Female Lead, how ironic. Personally, I feel like Alola's Characters have the best chance of returning, considering how the end of SM was set up. But II don't think they'll toss out previous...
  20. DynamicFusion

The Logo on The Right is the Galar League Logo. Its Drednaw VS Corviknight. Drednaw belongs to Nessa. Is this Ash Vs Nessa?
Back
Top Bottom