Search results for query: *

1. DynamicFusion

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Yo-kai Watch CEO has clearly confirmed that they are using Teleconference to Record Episodes ever since late-April, it would be really nice if we could get anything about the Production for Pokemon but they've been so secretive for no reason ever since this hiatus has started. It's weird OLM is...
  2. DynamicFusion

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

I think people forget that OLM has a studio in Malaysia (OLM ASIA) which is solely dedicated to the Pokemon TV Series. This person, an OLM Asia Staff Member, confirmed that some staff are still working but from home. Actually some staff want to do the Storyboard from home as well. It just takes...
  3. DynamicFusion

Yeah. Japan actually has an even more disadvantage to beat this virus imo. Announcing a Lockdown would go against a Constitution Rule in Japan in which it is considered as an indirect breach of human rights, something which Japanese tradition or law don't allow post the Meiji Constitutional...
  4. DynamicFusion

The only concern, I have is how this will effect the anime in the long-term. Will PM have fewer episodes in the end? I doubt they'll delay the DLC or Gen 9. Losing a month off of a whole 3 Years of Gen 9's Development Time Frame is relatively small and can easily be made up regardless of what...
  5. DynamicFusion

Junichi Fujisaku, Writer for the TV Anime on Twitter: View: https://twitter.com/fujimarl/status/1251807110616104960 Translation according to Google Translate - Does Pokemon also support rebroadcasting? Since there are few real movements, even if it moves from May, it is good to think that...
  6. DynamicFusion

I'm not quite sure and trying to find the art but I remember seeing a leaked anime sheet of the Nacrene Gym Episode that aired in February 2011 but had a June 2010 Production Date on it.
  7. DynamicFusion

you're funny... I believe they start working on episodes about 8 Months before it airs according to that Old BW Leak. It may be even faster now, so who knows? I do think they rap up things like the Voice Acting 2 Months before the Episode airs.
  8. DynamicFusion

OLM has a Studio in Malaysia that Hiroyuki Kato (Animation Producer for the Anime) visits time to time. They would probably take over.
Back
Top Bottom