• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. DynamicFusion

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Just 3 Hopes for this Series 1. More PWC Focus 2. More Ash-Centered Arcs 3. Tone down the Goh-Centered Episodes
  2. DynamicFusion

I never said we did.
  3. DynamicFusion

I would really hate for the current series to be Ash's Swan Song.
  4. DynamicFusion

Yes and if you notice he has only written 6 Episodes for Journeys as of Episode 60. If we keep the same pace and assume this series ends near Episode 140 then he would have only written around 15-20 Episodes. Whereas in BW, XY & SM he wrote more than 25 Episodes in each series. In DP, he did a...
  5. DynamicFusion

I don't think Daiki Tomiyasu is that brilliant of a Director. He is just a fine-average director imo. I mean, I absolutely loved Sun & Moon but I felt most of its success had to do with Aya Matsui and not Director Tomiyasu. Many of the underlying problems present in Journeys were to some extent...
  6. DynamicFusion

I remember saying this last year and was getting laughed at. Now it what I said has turned out to be true! Dragonite & GENGAR DIDN'T EVEN APPEAR FOR 20 EPISODES! If it was caught as a Dratini it would have undeservedly evolved! They gave Ash fully evolved Pokemon like Dragonite & Gengar because...
  7. DynamicFusion

On a serious note, how would DP Remakes affect the Anime. I'll make a separate thread to discuss that tomorrow if they are indeed announced. View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1364923859326169089
  8. DynamicFusion

I mean, c'mon it would have been much better than whatever we are getting right now for sure. Another meme
  9. DynamicFusion

So guys... what do you think... would this have been pretty based?
  10. DynamicFusion

Maybe, we don't know about the Style of this New Director fully, so we can only judge after a few more episodes. New Episode titles should be dropping before Sunday
  11. DynamicFusion

It seems Pokemon Journeys has replaced its Series Director... more about that here... https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/pokemon-journeys-replaces-its-series-director.284774/
  12. DynamicFusion

"I met Rika after a long time" - Kobayashi Yuko, (Shigeru/Gary's Japanese voice actor) View: https://twitter.com/konbumirin/status/1360241081858756608
  13. DynamicFusion

I can agree with each one of these except for DP. I don't know why but I haven't felt why Rise of Darkrai is praised so much. I mean it's a good movie but completely overrated in my opinion and the other DP Movies were much better than it imo.
  14. DynamicFusion

I have never seen an anime fandom has biased and as full of hatred as some were towards SM. Even the people that hate Journeys just don’t watch every single episode and are just apathetic but during SM even the people that hated it still watched it every week and commented on it, shows you the...
  15. DynamicFusion

In all honesty, they could have just replaced Goh with Hop and made the Sakuragi Laboratory be in Galar instead of Kanto. We could have had Hop doing the Gym Challenge in Galar and Ash could do the PWC while they both travel the world, there, it's that easy, the Entirety of Pokemon Journeys is...
  16. DynamicFusion

And everybody has also admitted that Goh will certainly be a polarizing character till Journeys Ends.
  17. DynamicFusion

I am really wondering how the Master Class PWC will playout. It is a single-elimination Tournament so that means Ash will have to face 2 Opponents (Quarter-Final, Semi-Final) before facing Leon in the Final. I guess he will face Bea in one of those battles and then who? Korrina? There are only...
Back
Top Bottom