Search results for query: *

1. DynamicFusion

Preview JN058: Panic! Gokulin Ball!! / Come on, Kamukame - The Turtle Race!

I've been posting Summaries/Episode Title since I joined the Forums since Late Sun & Moon and I don't even know. I just repost them either from Serebii Forums or sometimes when I scroll thru my Twitter Feed, I see mentions of Japanese Fans giving out new Episode Titles & Summaries, so I just...
  2. DynamicFusion

No one likes that machine. 99% of the fandom dislikes even some of those who completely love this Series.
  3. DynamicFusion

The first segment looks so sorta fun to be fair. I never had a problem with the Two-Split Segments Episode. Heck, I think this something they should have done in Previous Series (especially in Sun & Moon). I really like Comedy & Slapstick so I enjoy these episodes. Another plus is they are...
  4. DynamicFusion

New Summary The Rocket Gang has been having so much fun they've fallen asleep. Just then Pelipper arrives and starts turning the crank on the Rocket Gachat, causing it to dispense one Gokulin after another. Their Ability cause panic to break out in town. The segment "Come On, Kamukame Turtle...
  5. DynamicFusion

Good thing that at this point next year we'll be talking about this horrible series ending.
  6. DynamicFusion

The problem isn't another Two-Parter Episode for me but the way they are placing the episodes in this series is insane.
Back
Top Bottom