Search results for query: *

1. DynamicFusion

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

You use the words "might" "I think" way too much lol. https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?search/992072/&q=might&c[users]=RileyXY1&o=relevance
  2. DynamicFusion

Grookey fits better with Ash rather than Koharu or Goh, though I'd be relieved if anybody other than Goh gets it.
  3. DynamicFusion

I mean it is the coolest Gen 6 Final Evolution Mon.
  4. DynamicFusion

The Production is falling apart. Why do they need to go on a hiatus when they already lost 7 Weeks because of the COVID? They are behind Production Schedule for sure.
  5. DynamicFusion

AshandSerena just confirmed to me on Twitter (3/26 & 4/02) is a break. https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/pokemon-anime-to-go-on-an-break-3-26-4-02.285198/
  6. DynamicFusion

No, I said try and find if the word is there. I am not sure. Lol, don't get excited.
  7. DynamicFusion

オーキド・シゲル is Shigeru Okido (Gary). Try to find if the word is there.
  8. DynamicFusion

Grookey is going to Koharu???? View: https://twitter.com/iid_animedia/status/1369197656103264256
  9. DynamicFusion

What do you mean? He is fucking based.
  10. DynamicFusion

There is no “other trainer”... The trainers here are Team Rocket and that is obvious as hell. Pelipper’s antics in today’s episode led to Grookey’s Pokeball getting out of the gachat.
  11. DynamicFusion

I didn't mind them banning the Passiman Episode. I understand why that can be considered sensitive but people need to understand it was never intended that way. But sometimes it's ridiculous to me how people thought somehow that the Old Jynx Design was based off a Racial Stereotype when if you...
  12. DynamicFusion

My take on it is fairly simple. I am a person of color too but not black. The Dub is free to delete the scene or ban the episode but I don't think the Writers in Japan need to know every connection or hint that may be considered racist in the West. America isn't the only country that exists.
  13. DynamicFusion

I know, I was just quoting whatever Iwane said. Only the Staff knows was what they are doing. It is similar to how Mikio Ikemoto (Illustrator for Boruto) said that Boruto will have shorter hair when the Boruto Timeskip happens because his current hairstyle is hard to draw.
  14. DynamicFusion

This Series seriously needs something to salvage itself. Even Twitter is becoming angry at this Series now on this controversy. It's going to be a very dangerous time in the fandom if this escalates. We are looking at another BW 2.0. I really really really hope the Gary & Iris Episodes are...
  15. DynamicFusion

Rillaboom is a huge Pokemon. Takes up a lot of space in each scene. It isn't a humanoid or metroid Pokemon say as the other Galar Final Evolutions such as Cinderace & Inteleon. There is a reason why Axew never fully evolved into Haxorous in Best Wishes. Iwane Masaaki said on his blog that Axew...
  16. DynamicFusion

Rilaboom is going to be hard to animate every single episode. Won't appear that much.
  17. DynamicFusion

I find it weird that people want the Japanese Writers somehow to remember every single thing America considers as racist (there is a lot). People aren't even this diplomatic in Nordic Countries lol.
  18. DynamicFusion

This will tarnish this Series’s reputation more.
  19. DynamicFusion

Just 8 more pages needed until this becomes the biggest Journeys Preview Thread. Let's keep the discussion going folks, we have another week.
Back
Top Bottom