Search results for query: *

1. EXGShadow

The Shiny Encounters Thread

After over a month soft resetting for a shiny female Heatran (and finding 4 shiny males along the way..), I finally got mine. It has a Calm nature, wich is great , specially considering that I had to use a Cute Charmer instead of a Synchronizer for it!
  2. EXGShadow

Finally got a shiny Lugia on AS! Now I have pretty much all shiny legendaries (excluding Groudon because I don't have Soul Silver/Ruby/Emerald, Yveltal and Zygarde for obvious reasons)!! Now it's time to work on the non-legendary pokemon for my shiny dex.
  3. EXGShadow

Well, after a long time soft resetting, I'm only missing 2 obtainable shiny legendary pokemon: Groudon (Wich I still can't catch because I don't have a Soul Silver version) and Phione. Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-oh, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias...
  4. EXGShadow

Caught a shiny Landorus, Jolly nature (my Synchronizer did work!). Now one step closer to completing my legendary shiny collection. EDIT: Just 2 days after Landorus, and I've got a shiny Azelf. That's what I call lucky!
  5. EXGShadow

All I can say is that I'm really, really happy!!
  6. EXGShadow

Finally got a shiny male Heatran after SR for over a month in OR! Now, moving to Cresselia, since Crescent Isle appeared as the mirage spot of the day.
  7. EXGShadow

Found 2 shiny Wingulls and 1 shiny Seviper on hordes today (thanks to the shiny charm), plus a shiny Floette on Friend Safari. Overall, a very productive day. Sadly, I was looking for shiny Taillow and Togepi. But I can always keep trying.
  8. EXGShadow

Found a Shiny Zangoose in a Seviper horde! I've been shiny hunting there for a while, and deep down I knew this was bound to happen.. and I was prepared for it. Had my Latios use telekinesis on zangoose, and wipe out the Sevipers with bulldoze. Curiously, it kept being damaged by wrap, even...
  9. EXGShadow

Found and caught 2 shiny Hoppips on hordes. One of them had the hidden ability, Infiltrator.
Back
Top Bottom