Search results for query: *

1. EXGShadow

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I knew this was bound to happen eventually... I was soft resetting for a shiny Palkia, and finally got one. He killed my only pokemon with a sleep inducing move, and even at 1 HP, managed to evade all my pokeballs until it ran out of PP and struggle itself to death.:cry:
  2. EXGShadow

I've just killed a shiny Regigigas, that I've been soft resetting for a while. Really sad, but at least I have a new video to put on youtube.
  3. EXGShadow

Found a shiny Murkrow that has been eluding me for days.. sadly, I had volcarona leading the party, and as I switched out, Murkrow used pursuit, activated Flame Body and got burned. It managed to escape every ball I threw after fainting the others in the horde, including Critical Capture Repeat...
  4. EXGShadow

Was chaining Flabebe with the pokeradar on route 7, and then finally got to a chain of 40.. only to run out of repels before I could find a shiny. Tried using cleanse tag, but eventually, found a regular pokemon and my chain broke.
  5. EXGShadow

My Xerneas have 5 top IVs, a decent nature and Hidden Power Ground... but somehow, the thing is cursed. Whenever there's a chance for it to get flinched, it does. I got flinched to death several times by different pokemon.. Yveltal with Dark Pulse, Garchomp with Iron head, Greninja with Rock...
  6. EXGShadow

Just caught a Shiny Venomoth with tinted lens on friend safari. Kept playing for a while, and the game suddenly crashed, saying I should press the power button to turn it off then on again. I returned back at my previous save point... just before catching venomoth.
Back
Top Bottom