Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Continuing through my playthrough of Arceus I was training up a Goomy to evolve and fill out more dex entries, while doing that I ended up running into a group of 3 Golduck to face at the same time. Let me just say I sure am glad they make sure you know it's a shiny by having the symbol next to...
  2. Ebail

I've been looking at my pile of like 75% completed games, and decided I was going to go back and finish up all the missions, and fully fill out the Pokedex of my Legends Arceus game. While hunting around working on filling out entries in it I ended up coming across, and successfully caught a...
  3. Ebail

Huh I guess I forgot to post here. So back in December I was playing Let's Go Eevee and I was hunting around Cerulean Cave. I forget why exactly, maybe just trying to level up some before I went to face Mewtwo. As I'm looking around, picking what I feel like trying to catch and avoiding some...
  4. Ebail

Got a shiny male Nidoran over the GTS this morning, after having put a Haunter up for trade for a Nidoran.
  5. Ebail

Completely forget til looking at my game last night, that on Christmas 2011 a bulba friend gave me a shiny Eevee, which is on my White game, as a gift for trading them so many DWF mons.
  6. Ebail

I was grinding not too long ago to level up something, when I ended up running into a shiny Audino. Didn't really want it, but a shiny is a shiny regardless.
  7. Ebail

The other day while grinding I ran into and captured a shiny Audino.
  8. Ebail

All my mons have been random encounter ones. I caught a shiny Chansey in Pearl when I was training against some lower level mons. A Rhydon in Platinum when training at Stark Mountain A Wobbuffet in HG at Cerulean Cave This next one is the worst, a SECOND Red Gyarados in HG >_> I found this one...
Back
Top Bottom