Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

What video games are you playing now?

Been playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for the last few months since I'd started a new file. Finally got my character to level 95 to unlock Super Saiyan Blue Evolved, and am now working on all the branches that you can do of the Infinite History Saga. Beyond that when I've had my Switch loaded up...
  2. Ebail

I did it, it took me nearly 20 years, but I finally beat Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories without cheating. It feels like such an accomplishment. Now then since that's done I'm onto playing its spiritual successor now. Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelist of the Roses
  3. Ebail

Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories In my free time I want to go back and play some old games that I haven't played for many years (for nostalgia, and whatnot) and seeing as how this was my first Yu-Gi-Oh game, as well as a game I'd always told myself I'd finish without cheating to beat it I figured...
  4. Ebail

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Since the first DLC pack came out it's time to dust it off again, and go back to playing it.
  5. Ebail

Super Mario Odyssey I was laying around before looking at my Switch which I hadn't touched in a little while, and thought about how many Power Moons I still haven't collected so figured it was a good time to load it up, and start playing again.
  6. Ebail

I just haven't really felt like playing Fire Emblem lately for a few reasons. Haven't loaded it up in over 3 weeks now. Instead I loaded up Fallout 4 for the first time in a few months today. Was able to get all the DLC for pretty cheap a few months ago and I've still got a good deal of that to...
  7. Ebail

Fire Emblem Three Houses So I'd just reached a point in the game now where I made a second save state so I can go back later, select a different choice somewhere and play things out from there instead of starting fresh for just a choice. I gotta say though once I'm done with my first house...
  8. Ebail

Still playing Fire Emblem Three Houses myself too. I'm admittedly not as emotionally invested in it as I'd like to be but honestly I attribute that mostly to working a lot and being tired because the game is fantastic. I do love the free roaming and interactions. And I've already got it picked...
  9. Ebail

Fire Emblem: Three Houses I picked free shipping from Amazon but they still sent it on the release day anyway so. Guess now its time to make plenty of time for my Switch again.
  10. Ebail

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission I've been waiting 8 and a half long years for Dragon Ball Heroes to make its way over here to the US. Almost feels surreal that its been such a popular arcade game for so long. Its definitely been a good deal of fun to play so far, and it's great to...
  11. Ebail

After buying it 2 months ago I finally got around to starting to play Diablo 3 on my Switch.
  12. Ebail

Dragon Ball FighterZ Just playing through the story mode right now and trying to keep switching between characters to check out all their super attacks.
  13. Ebail

Ultra Moon. Just playing through some postgame stuff now, and gonna start doing the Battle Tree. Besides that loaded up Xenoverse 2 again now that some new content is out. Just working on getting Z rank in all the parallel quests, and working on collecting the remaining attacks I don't have...
  14. Ebail

Pokemon Gold Time to take a trip down memory lane from when I was 9.
  15. Ebail

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Downloaded the last DLC pack today so playing around the Parallel Quests to get use to the 2 new characters before playing the story expansion. I'm liking Vegito Blue a lot.
  16. Ebail

Horizon Zero Dawn A friend got it for me as a birthday gift so only just started.
  17. Ebail

Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
  18. Ebail

Back to Xenoverse 2 again for me as the third DLC pack has now been released. Didn't do much before besides the three parallel quests in the pack, as well as test out Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black.
  19. Ebail

Now that baseball season has been going for a week started playing MLB The Show 16 again. Started a new career, this time as a starting pitcher.
  20. Ebail

Dragon Ball Fusions Finally loaded it back up, and downloaded the update that gives you Goku Black, Zamasu, their fusion, Vegito Blue and the Super version of Future Trunks.
Back
Top Bottom