Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

Your newest purchase or gift

A new cell phone, along with a screen protector, and case for it. And also a box of some new dog treats for my dog (of course)
  2. Ebail

Bought a wall charger for my Switch. Figure with how often I play it undocked it felt like a good investment.
  3. Ebail

Dinner. It was both my parents birthdays in the last week so took them out to dinner tonight.
  4. Ebail

Since my phone decided it was just going to die on me completely I bought a new phone. Thankfully I was due for an upgrade but eh still bugs me I had to get a new one.
  5. Ebail

3 pairs of jeans. Work really does a number on them so I like to be ready with backups.
  6. Ebail

A razor and some replacement blades for it.
  7. Ebail

Bought a new screen protector for my phone. The phone still works perfectly fine so no reason to upgrade it but my current screen protector that I bought when I got the phone is all chipped up and cracked all over the place.
  8. Ebail

I haven't bought anything since last Saturday but that was a new laptop for my mom for mother's day.
  9. Ebail

Had to get a new phone as my previous one decided it was time to die. Got a Galaxy S7 (as it was cheaper than getting another 6) as well as a case, and screen protector for it.
  10. Ebail

2 pairs of earbuds. I always like keeping emergency pairs handy so I'm ready when they die (or my dog decides to chew the, up) Last time I bought 3 so when I opened up the third pair now, bought 2 more off amazon so I'm ready for when this pair dies.
  11. Ebail

A new travel mug from dunkin donuts
  12. Ebail

2 birthday gifts for a friend of mine. A game, and a pair of penguin socks.
  13. Ebail

A PS4 and Madden for said system.
  14. Ebail

This shirt. And a Motorhead shirt.
  15. Ebail

I chipped in $50 for my moms mothers day gift. If you don't count that, then it was 2 bags of chips.
  16. Ebail

A new laptop.
  17. Ebail

A white chocolate caramel coffee creamer.
  18. Ebail

A new t-shirt
  19. Ebail

Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission
  20. Ebail

A bottle of laundry detergent.
Back
Top Bottom