• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Well since I finally managed to finish jump through so many hoops, and successfully purchase a PS5 though waiting for it to arrive is another test now too figured it'd be good to get a few games in the house ahead of time for it to play whenever it arrives. Got Resident Evil Village, and Madden 22
  2. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Ghosts n' Goblins Resurrection The family owned the original one before I was born, so now it's my turn to take a swing at it and put myself through hell.
  3. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Preordered my copy of: Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury
  4. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Doom Eternal BioShock: The Collection
  5. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Since Amazon charged me for it today it's official now; Pokemon Sword
  6. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Amazon took the money out of my account so Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  7. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of The Duelist Link Evolution
  8. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

I mean these are all pre-orders but anyways; Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission (Switch) Fire Emblem: Three Houses Dragon Ball Game - Project Z (PS4) Pokemon Sword My Switch is definitely going to see lots of use this year.
  9. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Yeah I'm treating it similar to how I do with Fallout, which is winging it and not wanting to know anything/experience it myself. Granted I do wish I looked into it a bit so I knew to expect giant monstrous spiders because well...I don't do well with those. Also like others pre-purchased...
  10. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Switch) I felt like I needed another Switch game and I've never owned it so. Also I caved and decided to pre-order Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4) after much debate as to whether or not I wanted it.
  11. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Decided I could use another Switch game to hold me over til Super Mario Odyssey comes out (which I've now pre-ordered) and after looking around as tempting as it was to get Xenoverse 2 on the switch despite owning it on PS4 already I decided to get Pokken Tournament DX
  12. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-purchased my copy of Pokemon Gold on the 3DS VC
  13. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Finally just ordered a Nintendo Switch (since I could finally find the Neon one online for normal value) and a copy of Mario Kart 8 on it
  14. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Well, since the money for it's pre-order finally came out of my account. Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X
  15. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Just pre-ordered a copy of Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission X Finally my Japanese 3DS will get some good use again.
  16. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

I mean, I didn't pay for this myself as a good friend knew I was considering getting it. A good friend got me a digital copy/amazon code for Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King for 3DS
  17. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Ehh I caved since it's Christmas and bought myself a digital copy of Dragon Ball Fusions
  18. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought myself Yo-Kai Watch 2 Bony Spirits as a Christmas gift, since I liked the first one even if I never finished it.
  19. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre-ordered the Deluxe version of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 digitally.
  20. Ebail

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2007 to complete my collection of ygo games (it was the only one I never owned/played) Also pre-ordered/pay in full for WWE 2K17, and Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
Back
Top Bottom