Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Work. I just walk into such a mess every day lately.
  2. Ebail

Work computer going very slow. If I didn't have stuff I had to do on it while there I wouldn't care, but since I had work I had to get done it was very frustrating.
  3. Ebail

Seeing eggnog in the store today already. Look, I like eggnog, but come on. Let me enjoy October some before seeing any of that.
  4. Ebail

Having a dream that involved work. Even if it wasn't a bad dream it still annoyed me cause I mean come on, I spend enough time there when awake, I don't need it in my sleep too.
  5. Ebail

Work. Just work overall in general today.
  6. Ebail

This might be more sad than angry but eh. Definitely at least a mix of both. Anyway getting messaged by my ex-gf. It was only about Fire Emblem but still, any amount of contact makes me feel eh. Been two years, let me just move on with my stinking life.
  7. Ebail

Someone asking me to explain something in detail and then just responding with "ah"
  8. Ebail

Somebody dropped and broke several jars of balsamic vinegar in the back at work today. The tiniest scent of vinegar kills me so to smell so much of it at once was a major assault on my nose and sinuses
  9. Ebail

Getting a notice in the mail for jury duty. Ordinarily I'd just shrug it off, and not mind that much but if I do have to go I'm suppose to on my birthday which really bugs me.
Back
Top Bottom