Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

RM13: HD and Denise

Ah it's good when people only care about themselves.
  2. Ebail

I feel you on that one. April 15th is 7 years for me.
  3. Ebail

I usually read it as Time Breake....I mean! Nah I usually read it in my head as basically the latter. Maybe a bit different.
  4. Ebail

Do you Kaze? Do you really think that? Do you know what happens when you think something like that Kazekage, huh? You just made the list! which is my usertitle
  5. Ebail

*sees that this is clearly only rain/a thunderstorm, and still makes a weather forecast predicting snow*
  6. Ebail

Oh well that's just the truck that watches over the ratings of the channel, NSA Freedom. Channel 451.
  7. Ebail

You mean the van that says "Unsuspicious Flower Delivery"? That's clearly just a flower delivery company, with nothing to be suspicious about.
  8. Ebail

When have you ever seen the Defense Department here? That's why we play the game in RM. Even they won't touch this place!
  9. Ebail

Oh fine I'll just go dig the 15 holes myself. Looks like you guys missed out on a cool game of mini golf, with cool obstacles....and explosions!
  10. Ebail

15 more and we can get a game of golf going.
  11. Ebail

I agree, especially since the ocean would have an understanding and allow you to date other large bodies of water.
  12. Ebail

I like it. Reminds me of world domination with a hint of lilac
  13. Ebail

Enjoy the mayhem. Make people feel the...well mayhem!
  14. Ebail

That's just a cat, and completely irrelevant to the search. Clearly if you're coming in with stuff like that you have nothing to hide, so I guess you know nothing about Time Breaker's whereabouts then.
  15. Ebail

Sounds like the kind of thing the person who is Time Breaker would say!
  16. Ebail

I may or may not have destroyed him with a powerful energy blast.
  17. Ebail

Viking Penguins....lucky. The other day when it was suppose to snow here it only rained, and so the only penguins to show up here were none at all.
  18. Ebail

*counters with Royal Decree*
  19. Ebail

Which means that if this is all DLC3 pack is (Bojack? Seems kinda weird lol) then pack 4 will probably be Fusion Zamasu, Vegito Blue and maybe SSJ Rage Trunks
  20. Ebail

I mean back then I wasn't even in this thread, and since page 1000 I've made like 12 posts. That kinda sorta maybe helped get us this far!
Back
Top Bottom