Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

GO Eggs in GO!

That post above reminded me, I managed to hatch a Cherubi last week too. Find it kind of funny that it's something I had to hatch to get like a baby Pokemon, when I've encountered many Cherrim, both Overcast and Sunshine form in the wild.
  2. Ebail

GO Eggs in GO!

Ended up finally hatching an Alolan Grimer from a 7km egg today so at least it wasn't a waste trying to burn through some of those.
  3. Ebail

GO Eggs in GO!

Welp, 5 more Tauros for me from those 7km eggs before that hatching phase ends. It feels like I'm stuck in that Safari Zone episode here. Also hatched another Feebas too which would be cool, if I didn't end up catching a bunch of them during that Water Festival. I swear if I didn't do the bulk...
  4. Ebail

GO Eggs in GO!

I decided to give the regional 7km eggs a try again today. Thankfully this time I got a favorable result in addition to hatching yet another Tauros Ended up hatching a Farfetch'd from one today so that's something else off the list now.
  5. Ebail

GO Eggs in GO!

Just hatched a Kangashkan a little while ago, so at least that's one of the region exclusives marked off the list.
  6. Ebail

GO Eggs in GO!

The egg I most recently hatched was another one of those event 2km eggs. This one I got from @Kyriaki and it had an Azurill in it which was the last baby Pokemon I needed to be done collecting them! high-fives
Back
Top Bottom