Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I keep finding shiny Scyther. I found yet another one today when I went to get my coffee before work. Almost has me thinking my game is bugged.
  2. Ebail

I had a super shiny day today. I was in the back all day at work checking deliveries, so naturally I spent enough time on Go. First it started with a shiny Scyther this morning (more on that at the end of the post), and then around lunch time I ran into a shiny Darumaka (just a few days after...
  3. Ebail

So I hadn't played in years. Almost 4 years to be exact. Right about before I started working at my job full time, but due to the recent re-arrival of a boss I used to play with in the past coming back to where I work he got me loading it up again, which is fine since I do most of my playing...
  4. Ebail

I actually just experienced the same thing myself despite having a Torterra and other Turtwig. What a weird glitch.
  5. Ebail

Thanks to a gift I opened up from @It's Super Effective I managed to hatch/obtain my first Riolu as it came out of the 2km egg! Really happy to have finally gotten a Riolu to hatch.
  6. Ebail

Let's see, I caught/evolved a bunch of Pokemon like getting my Glaceon now, catching my first Glameow, and Carvanha. And also finally hatching an Alolan Vulpix. Also beyond that I finally got my first bestfriend in game in @Medusa Gorgon
  7. Ebail

When I got to work today a Floatzel raid was starting up across the street so took that on and caught it which was nice cause it saved me the trouble now of making a Buizel my buddy or trying to catch more of them for candy evolution purposes. Beyond that got a Leafeon today using the "cheat"...
  8. Ebail

All right, let's see. So since I started playing again now that Johto was added I've caught; Sentret, Furret, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Natu, Hoppip, Skiploom, Murkrow, Sneasel, Gligar, Sudowoodo, Wooper, Teddiursa, Mariil and Swinub so far. As well as Eevee evolving into Espeon, and Umbreon...
  9. Ebail

Over the span of the weekend I was playing when I had some free time in the town I work in. My 5km egg hatched into an Ekans which I didn't own yet, and shortly after that found my first 10km egg so working on that. On opposite sides of the town I managed to catch a Clefairy, and a Vulpix both...
  10. Ebail

So a bunch of days at work I take a break to walk to dunkin donuts for a coffee because it's a nice little 8 minute walk to there (and so 8 back) and along the way I pass by 4 Pokestops, and it's a good way to get some egg walking done, and since I'm still only level 18 I need the extra...
Back
Top Bottom