Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I decided to take a walk to Dunkin today despite it being pretty cold out and windy too, because it's a good excuse to be away from work for 20 minutes round trip. On my way to Dunkin I ended up coming across this. Like other shinies I've found I almost didn't realize because it doesn't look too...
  2. Ebail

I found a shiny Alolan Rattata on Monday while waiting on line to buy something at work. Wasn't really paying much attention, just clicking on whatever was in the area so I could hit the 108 captures. Glad I noticed when I dropped my head that it was red in color so I'd made sure to catch it.
  3. Ebail

I actually managed to capture a shiny Trapinch while heading down to spend the day elsewhere in my state today. I know it was a community day but I'm still shocked that I managed to get a shiny from it as I rarely do, and am super amazed I managed to capture two different shiny Pokemon in the...
  4. Ebail

So I'm feeling like Trapinch day may be a bust for me as after almost an hour in I've hardly found any so I have low expectations to find a shiny. But so far in my travels I did run into this. I do happily accept this consolation prize.
  5. Ebail

Just came across this one on the way home from work. Almost didn't realize it was a shiny at first because I wasn't paying much attention. Glad I did notice so I put effort into catching it haha.
  6. Ebail

I just caught a shiny Swablu while taking my morning break from work/walk to Dunkin! Really happy to have caught it now because with this capture I'm at 398 candy so I can almost immediately evolve it too.
  7. Ebail

Clicked on my Research Breakthrough today to see what I was encountering today and it was a shiny Latias. Didn't even think about the chance of the Research Breakthrough being shiny.
  8. Ebail

Got to work a little while ago and loaded up the game like always to see what's around and to join (or beat) the gym across the street and I ran into this. I'll never use it but hey a shiny is a shiny.
  9. Ebail

I just came across this one randomly now while going to pickup my dinner. Pretty happy.
  10. Ebail

The day I decided to start playing again back in December I'd encountered and caught a shiny Eevee. That was pretty cool.
Back
Top Bottom