Search results for query: *

1. Ebail

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I liked Rhydon in the first 2 gens. Then as I got older, and started to realize it couldn't take a hit what with always seemingly being instantly knocked out from any Grass, or Water-type move before it even got a move in due to it's lackluster speed a lot of that like went away. Houndoom.
  2. Ebail

Never liked it. I like mushrooms on my pizza, maybe my burgers, or in an omelet, but as far as Pokemon go never cared for any mushroom one, save for maybe Breloom personally. I guess if I'm to say something good about it though the appearance of looking like Pokeballs on it is kinda cool. Seems...
  3. Ebail

I like Tyranitar. It was usually always my favorite pseudo-legendary Pokemon back in the day. Even if all those type weaknesses, and lower speed hamper its abilities I'd still like it a bunch and find it really strong. Also I like how it looks. Garchomp
  4. Ebail

I like Crobat a lot. For a line that always annoyed me in Zubat, and Golbat, Crobat is a pretty cool Pokemon. Sure it's meant more to mess with the opponent rather than do actual battle but still I've enjoyed it since I started using one for the first time in the days of Gen 4. Meowstic
  5. Ebail

I find Delcatty cute but that's about it. I've never used one so to me it's just kinda there. Arcanine
  6. Ebail

I love the hot air balloon that is Drifblim. I prefer Loon, but still I like this one plenty too. Glaceon
  7. Ebail

Ditto is odd to me. I remember there being a big craze when Imposter came out as it made it much more useful than just breeding purposes now. That being said I still generally just use one for breeding purposes. So I guess I like it, at least enough, even if I just almost permanently keep on in...
  8. Ebail

I am 100% indifferent to it. Linoone
  9. Ebail

I mean it's just a rock. What am I gonna do with that? I don't need it around. Archen
  10. Ebail

I'm a big Lilligant fan. I don't care how not useful it was in battle, I made sure to find a spot for one to be on my team in Gen 5 because I love the way it looks. Machamp
  11. Ebail

Beware of the Bewear. I find it absolutely adorable honestly. I love how it looks, and am a big fan of how it looks cute, even seemingly harmless, but is actually a major powerhouse, and very dangerous, really showing the old, "don't judge a book by its cover" motto. Mawile
  12. Ebail

So Torterra or tortellini according to auto-correct on my phone is pretty cool. When I did my first playthrough of Pearl before I picked Turtwig because I really like Torterra. Yeah that 4x Ice weakness is harsh, but I did like the typing of Grass and Ground on it. And I like how it looks too...
  13. Ebail

Eh. Never been much of a fan of it myself. Volcarona
  14. Ebail

I'm okay with Turtwig. I neither like nor dislike it, but I mean I do like Torterra so that counts for something when it comes to Turtwig right? Lucario
  15. Ebail

Yes...I love white dragons with blue-eyes....wait maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one there Blue-Eyes White Dragon attack with White Lightning! Okay, seriously I do like Reshiram a lot. I think it's very cool. I like to the point that I did regret getting White version in Gen 5 and missing out...
  16. Ebail

It's pretty interesting. Has a cool look to it, and I do like its typing. Also Sinister Arrow Raid is pretty cool so it makes me like Decidueye more for that reason. Absol
  17. Ebail

It's a bear. I like bears. I also like the cold, and it's an Ice-type so. Instant love. Honchkrow
  18. Ebail

I like Deerling. What I mainly like about it (along with Sawsbuck) is the way its form would change based on the time of the year. Makes it a very interesting Pokemon, and worth using for 4 different months at least so you could see all the different looks. Vileplume
  19. Ebail

Mega Ultra Chicken? Blaziken is okay. I liked it best out of the Gen 3 starters, and it was fun to use back then. I think I started to like it a little less when we got that free one in Gen 6 with the Speed Boost ability. Started to feel like it was becoming rather broken. But I still like it...
  20. Ebail

Cosmog is...well it is what it is. Way to never stay in that bag. I'm indifferent to it though, but I do love Lunala so I guess I at least like Cosmog enough for the reason of one of it's final evolutions. Skarmory
Back
Top Bottom