Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

How would you guys like the anime to handle the DLC stories?
  2. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

Yeah, its only going to be in Japan as well.
  3. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

That’s actually for a special projection-based/planetarium-esque event, if I remember. It’s not an actual episode.
  4. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

A PokéRinger competition with Ash’s Dragonite and Goh’s Flygon.
  5. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

We’ll probably get an episode focusing on the fossil abominations of Galar (Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Dracovish, and Arctovish).
  6. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

Here’s a Galar 2-parter involving Koharu, Grookey, and an Ash vs. Milo battle. Tʜᴇ Pʟᴀʏғᴜʟ Gʀᴏᴏᴋᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Pᴏᴋᴇ́ᴍᴏɴ Nᴜʀsᴇʀʏ! - Ash, Goh, and Koharu (having recently joined the team) head to the Galar Region, as Ash wishes to challenge Milo after hearing about how strong the Galar Gym Leaders...
  7. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

I have a lot more ideas and was gonna write a lot more but realized that I just wrote a lot for one potential episode so I’ll probably just either update or reply with more ideas eventually, but here’s one about Darkrai and Cresselia: Mᴀᴛᴏʀɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Nᴇᴡ Mᴏᴏɴ: When Ash and Go...
  8. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

I wrote a big thing for a Meowth episode awhile back but I’m not gonna do that again, I’m just gonna list some ideas I’d like to see. I’m not gonna really put them into order since they could easily be spread pretty much anywhere. Sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴀʙ!: Ash and Go (Koharu as well, if she...
  9. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

There’s gonna be a Jigglypuff episode eventually.
  10. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

Do pen pals even exist anymore now that video chatting is a thing?
  11. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t go to Kukui’s on the first visit to Alola. It’ll probably just be filler and Go will catch some Alola Pokémon. While I think Ash will eventually return to Kukui’s house and the Pokémon School, he’s probably just gonna be there to research something and will...
  12. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

I’m hoping for another Johto and Unova episode in the next batch, and an Alola episode.
  13. Eclipsical

Episode Predictions

I have many, many episode ideas but I’ll just include one for now. It’s an episode focusing on Meowth and his experiences with a gang of Galarian Meowths and their leader, Perrserrker. The title is a pun on the fact that Galarian Meowths and Perrserrker are based on Berserk Vikings. — ❝ Mᴇᴏᴡᴛʜ...
Back
Top Bottom