Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

We all know Paul would be all over the PWC if he knew about it. Winning the PWC takes more skill than winning a regional league.
  2. Eclipsical

Tracey could’ve cameoed back in JN002 when they were at Oak’s lab. He may not be popular but he still deserves to cameo whenever Oak’s lab is involved.
  3. Eclipsical

I don’t know why they didn’t just give Tobias a somewhat normal broken team. I probably would’ve given Tobias a Garchomp, Lucario, Magnezone, Weavile, Magmortar, and Rhyperior. Basically filled completely with cool-looking, powerful Pokémon, but not Legendary. Then have it be down to the wire...
  4. Eclipsical

I’m still surprised they didn’t have Tracey cameo in JN002. It would’ve shown right off the bat that there would be more continuity in this series than there would usually be. I guess this is an unpopular opinion, but if you remove the fact that Tracey replaced Brock, he isn’t that bad. I liked...
  5. Eclipsical

If it was like Leon vs. Lance and Leon vs. Raihan, probably. But the Master 8 tournament battles will probably be either close to full battles or straight up full battles. It’d be a little disappointing if they were 2v2s or 3v3s when they’re meant to be the best in the world. Ash is only gonna...
  6. Eclipsical

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised. It would be even more likely if DP remakes happen. A Leon vs. Cynthia 6v6 would be sick. I feel like if they really wanted to they could make Butch and Cassidy members of the Matori Matrix to make it even more personal for the TRio. Ever since they reintroduced...
  7. Eclipsical

Theres tons of places in Unova for them to choose from, so.
  8. Eclipsical

I definitely hope we get a Unova episode in the next batch, it’s the most overdue now that Alola is getting it’s episode. Unova is also one of my favorite regions, so I’m biased.
  9. Eclipsical

I’d rather Alola be their go-to instead of Hoenn for whatever reason, lol.
  10. Eclipsical

The easiest excuse they could use to avoid showing Burnet is just having all of Ash’s Pokémon be at the Pokémon School when Ash arrives so they don’t have to physically go back to Kukui’s house to get them, and then just say that Burnet is feeling sick or something so she can’t go. His Alolan...
  11. Eclipsical

The only way they could do Alola justice is if it’s 2 episodes or more, but 2 episodes should be fine. They can’t cover everything they need to in just 1 episode. The Kalos episode suffered a bit from not being 2 episodes but overall it still worked fine, but having to fit all of the Alola human...
Back
Top Bottom