Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

I guess it looks weird because we’re at Sobble’s height, but it still looks too big considering Silicobra isn’t a big Pokémon to begin with. Either that or it’s just very big Silicobra and it’s uncommon.
  2. Eclipsical

Even though I don’t think he will, If Go ends up getting all of the Galar starters:
  3. Eclipsical

It’s most likely just gonna get put in the Gacha Machine like they did with Chewtle.
  4. Eclipsical

While Raboot has shown interest in battling, it’s also been shown to be equally as interested in capturing Pokémon, even after it evolved. I don’t see how JN022 was about how he liked dancing. While it shows he has dancing skills, Raboot is extremely agile, so it isn’t hard to believe. What...
  5. Eclipsical

It’s most likely this advertising was meant to come out and the marketing didn’t just decide to put it in magazines right after the episode aired. It’s not like they decided to keep marketing it that way just to make people mad. I’m more interested in the reason they put Ivysaur there with...
  6. Eclipsical

Sobble going to Go is an unexpected twist, but I’m interested in seeing how Sobble interacts with Go and Raboot. I kinda like the idea of it, especially if they go with a Raboot and Sobble big sibling-little sibling relationship.
  7. Eclipsical

I think Raboot has been treated fairly well. I thought his development was good. He hasn’t done much recently but Sobble joining the main cast will allow someone other than Go, Ash, and Pikachu for him to interact with.
  8. Eclipsical

I think that the sibling relationship is the obvious way to go. Raboot’s protective nature with weaker Pokémon would work perfectly with Sobble (until it potentially evolves.)
  9. Eclipsical

I feel like there is a pretty clear connection in their arcs due to them both: A. Being insecure about themselves. and B. Both being very weak in battle. Go and Sobble could support each other equally on both of these issues and they will both become better and stronger because of each other.
  10. Eclipsical

I find the idea that Sobble will somehow get no good development or screen-time just because it’s going Go is purposefully being pessimistic. Raboot has gotten development and I’m sure there is still more development for Go, Raboot, and Sobble in the future.
  11. Eclipsical

I think Raboot’s development has been decent so far (Though I wish it would do more, but there’s still well over a 100 episodes left), so, I think Sobble’s could be good as well. Raboot and Sobble could also have a nice relationship if they do a big-sibling little-sibling dynamic. The idea that...
  12. Eclipsical

Pokémon Researcher is the most obvious end-goal for Go considering he already does a ton of Pokémon research already. Either that or a conservationist but that and researcher kind of go hand-in-hand. I’m guessing he’ll probably continue off-screen, considering completing the entire Poké Dex in...
  13. Eclipsical

While it’s not a direct correlation completely, didn’t Go explain his thought process? Mew has the DNA of every Pokémon, so if he catches every Pokémon he’ll be ready to take on the challenge of catching Mew. Regardless of how he’s doing now, that train of thought makes sense to me besides the...
  14. Eclipsical

I don’t really care about Go not struggling to catch many Pokémon since his growing collection brings me immense satisfaction, the only capture of his that’s bothered me is Darmanitan, and maybe Pinsir. Once he actually is trying to catch strong Pokémon regularly and not mostly stage-1 Pokémon...
  15. Eclipsical

Now that a good amount of time has passed since seeing the preview and that the subs are out, I am open to see how Go and Sobble interact. Seeing Go so desperate to save Sobble makes me feel some kind of way. I think the capture episode will probably be pretty good, but there’s everything after...
  16. Eclipsical

After watching the episode with subtitles, it looks like Go watched Ash talk about believing in a Pokémon and never giving up in a battle while he was fighting Farfetch’d, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Go not giving up trying to save Sobble from Team Rocket, despite Magnezone’s (presumably)...
  17. Eclipsical

There are accounts dedicated to replying to every Pokémon account asking for Serena to return on Twitter, it’s wack.
  18. Eclipsical

I do think Sobble is gonna Go. Considering what seems like Go fighting through his tears to, most likely, fight Team Rocket and save him, and Go talking to it from behind the fountain water. I don’t think the capture episode is gonna be bad, but what they do with him afterwards is worrying.
  19. Eclipsical

Yeah, Ember progressing into Pyro Ball eventually makes sense. I’m fine with it evolving I just want Raboot to stay awhile.
  20. Eclipsical

I kinda want Raboot to stay as Raboot for most of the series since Raboot is my favorite Pokémon, and Go’s design looks like it was made to match Raboot’s color palette, but who knows what will happen?
Back
Top Bottom