Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Preview JN031: Hinbass's Beautiful Scale

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is Jessie forcing Meowth to dress up as some sort of water Pokémon despite him not wanting to and having some zoom-in shot with her reflection. It’s definitely Jessie because of the hair and earring.
  2. Eclipsical

Preview: Go: She doesn’t know how to show how great Feebas is... Ash: That’s the perfect reason to battle! Go: Oh, be quiet. Go kind of sounded weird throughout the preview, I don’t know what it was, though. He doesn’t sound as excited in this one.
  3. Eclipsical

Koharu being there is nice, I really want her to show up more, but also these are all still in Kanto, the episode after this is in Johto, so she might not be there then. I still hope that she starts traveling with them. Raboot scaring off those presumably bullies is amazing. I did hope that...
  4. Eclipsical

I feel like they might place the human characters over the Pokémon characters because they actually speak with words you can understand instead of sounds.
  5. Eclipsical

Team Rocket being here is a surprise. Though, they’re most likely to just crash the whole thing at the end and be blast off. I’m not worried about Sobble appearing considering Kikuna is on the list.
  6. Eclipsical

Hopefully Koharu shows up since this is a Sota episode. Looks like filler. Ash has no water types so he probably isn’t gonna enter the contest. Go might enter with Sobble if he catches it. Nami will most likely win since it’s a CoTD story.
Back
Top Bottom