Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Preview JN032: Celebi: A Timeless Promise

Looks like my original idea that Goh would be on a family trip to justify not having Ash there is correct. I also think that Celebi has nothing to do with it. When Goh says goodbye to Tokio as a kid in the preview, he becomes sad the second Goh turns around, and the “Tokio, you jerk!” line...
  2. Eclipsical

“This is the worst episode in the entire series.” - Someone who hasn’t seen the episode at all. Certainly jumping the gun, no?
  3. Eclipsical

As long as no one is insulting anyone about their opinion on Go we should all be fine.
  4. Eclipsical

I guess it depends on why Go is there. I suggested earlier that it’s possible his parents have brought him to Azalea Town on a family trip like when he first met Tokio, since Go’s parents will be appearing (though it’s possible they might just be flash backs), so it wouldn’t make much sense for...
  5. Eclipsical

It’s quite possible that Ash not being with Go influences him and the episode. I’m sure it won’t go unmentioned. Go will be faced with someone who he thought abandoned him and he won’t have Ash or Koharu to back him up. He’ll have to face his issues and overcome them by himself.
  6. Eclipsical

I just saw an opportunity to make a joke about it only being Go in the episode and I did. I don’t think the episode will be bad and I’m actually looking forward to see how Go acts and develops in an uncomfortable situation without Ash or Koharu. I haven’t seen the episode so I’m not going to...
  7. Eclipsical

I don’t know how to feel about Ash not showing up at all, perhaps Go is only there because his parents took him on a trip like when he met Tokio the first time, and that’s why Ash won’t be there? Either way, I thought this was funny, so I made it:
  8. Eclipsical

First look at the episode at the bottom!
  9. Eclipsical

The official anipoke twitter account tweeted that the opening will change in this episode! The song will remain the same but it will be sung by different people.
  10. Eclipsical

A two-parter would be interesting. Episode 1 focusing on Go and Tokio’s broken friendship and how they fix it, with a Celebi cameo near the end, and Episode 2 having Ash, Go, and Tokio actually looking for it again? While Tokio might not show up again, Tokio was probably an important friend to...
  11. Eclipsical

I don’t get being upset about a Celebi episode taking place where Celebi has been found in the games since Gen 2? The only similarities between this episode and the GS Ball plot is that it’s about Celebi and it’s set in Azalea Town. The GS Ball got scrapped, it’s never gonna show up again, so...
  12. Eclipsical

I’m always down for Go development since I really like him, so I’m looking forward to this episode!
  13. Eclipsical

This may actually provide some more context for Go’s fear of abandonment considering this kid promised to meet Go again and then didn’t show up (Could be Celebi time-travel shenanigans and he really did mean to meet up with Go again.) Either way, I’m expecting more episodes focusing on...
Back
Top Bottom