• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Preview JN035: Get Pikachu!!

Regardless of the Pikachu-evolution baiting, I’m interested to see Goh’s Pikachu and her personality, and her relationship with Ash’s. I hope Team Rocket are more on the enjoyable side. I wonder what the Gacha Pokemon will be this time, unless Morpeko comes out of left field or something.
  2. Eclipsical

How effective is digging into solid rock with your bare hands, considering the Pikachu aren’t using Iron Tail or anything to break off the rock. Also, if Dawn returns, I would love to see a Buneary-Pikachu rivalry over Ash’s Pikachu.
  3. Eclipsical

Gengar got his ass kicked so hard by Korrina that he took a 10-episode long break.
  4. Eclipsical

I’m guessing it’s either a fake-out completely or Pikachu manages to resist stone-based evolution due to raw will-power/maybe they’ll actually bring in the G-Max as a reason to why Pikachu can’t evolve. I don’t think showing that Pikachu can’t evolve due to G-Max lessens Pikachu’s choice not to...
  5. Eclipsical

We were gonna get an evolution-stone-centric episode eventually (though I wouldn’t be surprised if we get another for Eevee down the line). I’m sure there will be some asshole Pikachu in the bunch but there will probably be some nice ones as well, like the one Goh is gonna catch. I’m guessing...
  6. Eclipsical

It’s a Pikachu party up in here!
  7. Eclipsical

My guess is that Pikachu somehow touches a thunder stone but manages to resist evolution anyways. Either that or they’ll bring in the fact that Pokémon capable of Gigantamaxing that have further evolutions can’t evolve, but then they won’t ever be able to pull off a will-he-won’t-he Pikachu...
  8. Eclipsical

I do wonder what sort of personality they might give it. They might want to make it as different from Ash’s as possible and make it a little more aloof, or they’ll go down a crush route where it’s overly friendly to Pikachu and we’ll get some Buneary-esque story assuming Go’s will be a girl. I...
  9. Eclipsical

Even if Go’s potential Raichu doesn’t show up that often, I wouldn’t be surprised if ends up being one of his more used Pokémon just because of it being a Pikachu originally. It would be nice to have a Raichu be owned by a main companion and the interactions with Ash’s Pikachu would be interesting.
  10. Eclipsical

I could see a potential Raichu or Alolan Raichu down the horizon if he does catch one. It’d be kind of neat for a companion to own one.
  11. Eclipsical

That’d be a nice reference, though was that forest ever given a name?
  12. Eclipsical

It’ll most likely be female or have some sort of clothing or hairstyle difference to tell them apart. I doubt his Pikachu will end up as part of the main cast, but it could have some interesting interactions with Ash’s Pikachu whenever it does show up. Go will probably catch other stuff on his...
Back
Top Bottom