• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Preview JN048: A Close Call with Practically Pikachu!

I hope this episode exceeds my expectations since it hasn’t really got me too interested yet, which is a little disappointing since I’ve been waiting for a Unova episode. This episode seems to be showing off Cinderace and Lucario’s contrasting personalities and giving them some needed one-on-one...
  2. Eclipsical

Some screenshots from the episode. Throh and Sawk as the Gacha Pokémon. Wobbufett finally gets to set foot in Unova. View: https://twitter.com/trcheersquad/status/1332830780448378881?s=21
  3. Eclipsical

Cinderace and Lucario are gonna be exploring Castelia City, it seems like. Maybe this’ll actually help the two of them bond since they are their trainer’s respective aces. Maybe Goh will catch a Pidove or something. I hope Sinnoh (Goh literally only has one native Sinnoh Pokémon) and Kalos...
  4. Eclipsical

About time we see Unova again, though I wish it wasn’t on something that is likely filler. Hopefully Goh catches a Unova Pokémon while he’s there since his Kanto Pokémon vastly outweigh literally all of his other captures.
  5. Eclipsical

Hopefully Pikachu has his close call in a region that isn’t Kanto, or at least somewhere that isn’t Vermilion City. They do have comedian guest stars, but I wonder if this close call will be serious or not. Perhaps Lucario will save Pikachu, which will help them grow closer?
  6. Eclipsical

This could possibly be the final episode of the first English dub season, assuming they want to keep doing 12 episodes per drop.
  7. Eclipsical

From Dephender on Serebii: Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao) Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi) Episode Director 葛西良信 (Yoshinobu Kasai) Animation Director さとう沙名栄 (Samei Sato) Animation Director 佐々木彩香 (Ayaka Sasaki) This episode is going to feature guest appearances by the comedian duo Chidori...
Back
Top Bottom