Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Preview JN049: Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eievui!

View: https://twitter.com/anipoke_pr/status/1336913536111415296?s=21 Unfinished frame of the episode.
  2. Eclipsical

I’m sure Yamper will come with her, though I doubt they’ll meet them, at least not in this episode. Though, it could have very well been Magnolia, considering Sakuragi referred to them as “a friend from Galar” and we know they have an established relationship.
  3. Eclipsical

Posted it in the wrong thread, whoops.
  4. Eclipsical

Perhaps we’re going to Galar so soon so Koharu can have her first visit there?
  5. Eclipsical

Koharu owning Yamper or not is a technicality. It’s a family pet that she could probably do what she pleases with, especially since she is Yamper’s favorite. When given the option, Yamper would probably decide to go with Koharu.
  6. Eclipsical

I don’t know when it’ll evolve but I think it will evolve at some point. Considering Ash and Goh have been fighting tough opponents like Legendaries, they’ll probably have Yamper evolve to give her a power boost when the time comes.
  7. Eclipsical

School has finally caught up with Goh, lmao.
  8. Eclipsical

I’m guessing it’ll probably know Buzzy Buzz and Veevee Volley. I don’t think their entire move-set will be the exclusive moves, but these two make the most sense to me. It seems to produce electricity in the poster, and Veevee Volley gets more powerful the closer you are with Eevee, which is...
  9. Eclipsical

Some screenshots from the episode. View: https://twitter.com/project_eevee/status/1334684156245192705?s=21
  10. Eclipsical

I like how they say “Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, and the rest.” Rest In Peace, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Sylveon. They couldn’t remember your names.
  11. Eclipsical

Seems like Eevee belongs to the researchers so she’s probably gifted it instead of catching it. I’m guessing it’ll go down like this: Eevee ends up at Koharu’s school after meeting Yamper, Koharu takes it back to the lab, Prof. Sakuragi sends Ash, Goh, and Koharu to return it to the Eevee lab...
  12. Eclipsical

Summary courtesy of Adamant. Koharu’s smartphone has a Rotom in it. I totally called it back in the Feebas episode when I realized that her phone was the same model as Ash and Goh’s. Team Rocket will be involved, probably to steal the Eeveelutions.
  13. Eclipsical

I’m expecting Yamper to befriend Eevee, who will follow it back to Sakuragi Lab. Eevee was already shown to have some electricity around it in the poster, so it either likes being surrounded by electricity, or can produce it itself with some sort of attack like the Partner Eevee from LGPE.
  14. Eclipsical

I do wonder how they’ll handle Koharu’s growth if she does join the main cast. She’d be starting her journey 50 episodes into a most likely 140-something episode series going by recent anipoke standards. Considering Ash and Goh have been going up against powerful opponents recently, with more...
Back
Top Bottom