Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Preview JN051: Kamonegi's Great Trials!

Farfetch'd was seen fighting Wikstrom in a preview for future episodes, so it can't evolve until the Wikstrom episode happens.
  2. Eclipsical

Lucario and Farfetch’d probably have a quick training match at the beginning that we see the end of. If Dragonite and Farfetch’d can spar, Lucario and Farfetch’d can to. It’ll probably be called off by Ash when he finds out about Rock Tunnel.
  3. Eclipsical

Believe what you want to believe. The episode will spend the beginning of the episode at the lab, the opening will play, they’ll arrive at Rock Tunnel, Goh will catch a Geodude immediately, Ash will probably have a montage of training with Geodude, there will be a PWC match, and then it will end.
  4. Eclipsical

I doubt it’ll take Goh more than 30 seconds to catch his Geodude.
  5. Eclipsical

Riolu had one against an Electabuzz and won.
  6. Eclipsical

Farfetch'd probably has just as must experience as Lucario, if not more, since we don't know how old Farfetch'd is.
  7. Eclipsical

I wonder if this will take place in Galar to make another Galar 2-parter. In which case, I don't see Ash taking both Galar episodes, so I wonder what's up with Dracovish.
  8. Eclipsical

While I'd prefer him not evolving and this just starts him getting some sort of focus, I think it's more likely he just evolves. I just hope he get's featured more often either way. I feel like Sirfetch'd is strong enough to battle well, but not strong enough to be on the Gengar/Dragonite level...
Back
Top Bottom