Search results for query: *

1. Eclipsical

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Surprise! It finally didn't take me several months of on-and-off watching to finish a Pokemon series! I watched most of it within the last two or three weeks nearly nonstop! It took me less than two months to watch all of XY(Z)! People give XY(Z) a lot of high praise and I have found that a...
  2. Eclipsical

I think the lyrics fit well with Liko as a character and how she develops. It isn't as high energy or exciting as Dokimeki Diary but it captures the "journey of self-discovery" vibe well imo.
  3. Eclipsical

Nine months ago, I finished watching every episode of Diamond & Pearl in my quest to watch every single episode of the Pokemon anime. And yesterday, I finally finished watching all of Black & White. Back when I finished Diamond & Pearl, I wrote down everything I thought about it in this thread...
  4. Eclipsical

Nurse Joy is an anime-specific name, tbf. She is just the Pokemon Center Lady in the games.
  5. Eclipsical

They didn't make any SM movies either, so I wasn't getting my hopes up. They had already jumped to alternate Ash at that point for the movies. There was also the COVID-19 impact to consider. I don't know whether or not they would save Ash meeting the RVTs for the end of Horizons or give him a...
  6. Eclipsical

If they were going to make a new movie with Ash as the main character, I wonder if we would get to see him travel to Paldea for the setting. Team Rocket would likely have a bigger role than usual since it would be their big return, too. I'd like to see them utilizing all of their Pokemon...
  7. Eclipsical

I'm still a little sad I'll probably never get to see Goh on a movie budget.
  8. Eclipsical

I wonder what they do with the movies going forward. Do they make movies featuring our new main cast from Horizons? Will they continue with alternate Ash, or maybe even regular Ash? (I don't see this being the case so soon after his retirement, but still worth mentioning). Or will they make...
  9. Eclipsical

It's Henry Sword and Casey Shield in the SWSH chapters.
  10. Eclipsical

I think Farigaraf would be a good Pokémon for Liko.
  11. Eclipsical

I wonder if they're going to keep having Gurumin explain something about the Pokemon world every episode. I feel like they'd run out of things to talk about eventually. Off the top of my head, there is: Evolution, Trading, Regional Variants, Divergent Species (like Diglett and Wiglett, don't...
  12. Eclipsical

I just finished my complete watch-through of the Diamond & Pearl portion of the anime! While this is probably the general consensus, it is really good and one of the best portions of the entire show. Ash is arguably at his best written, both development-wise and personality-wise. He truly...
  13. Eclipsical

I don't know why, but I feel like the guy who seems to be the leader of the Explorers in the extended preview is gonna end up being Amethio's dad. If that's the case, I could see Amethio rebelling against him at some point.
  14. Eclipsical

Assuming we really are getting new protagonists every generation and with the introduction of Captain Pikachu, I would imagine we would get a new Pikachu every generation, most likely with some accessory to differentiate from Ash's, too. What are some ideas for potential Pikachu? I think we...
  15. Eclipsical

I hope that Horizons gives the Rising Volt Tacklers’ members more attention than the members of the Sakuragi Laboratory. Prof. Cerise, Kikuna, and Renji got like, one episode of attention each. I’m sure they’ll each get an episode at least, but I would prefer their presence would amount to...
  16. Eclipsical

I would do unspeakable things for a Goh short-series. I'll write it myself if I have to. Contact me, OLM. I'll do it for free, I swear. I have so many ideas. I'd call it "Pokemon GO Chronicles" and every episode would be about him attempting to capture a certain Pokemon or focusing on a...
  17. Eclipsical

I mentioned this in my post in the Ash's final episode thread but my little sister is just getting into Pokemon, mainly the anime. Her favorite Pokemon is Primeape (was very upset when it left), with Koffing and Psyduck behind it. She hates Weezing and Arbok (preferred Ekans). She also likes...
  18. Eclipsical

I will say, I hope Quaxly is not relegated to some side character while Sprigatito and Fuecoco get starring roles.
  19. Eclipsical

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT HORIZONS.
  20. Eclipsical

I'm watching the entire anime and I just watched the Darkrai movie like two weeks ago and I thought it was boring, tbh.
Back
Top Bottom